Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a card for Caardvarks myStampBox challnege



I made this card for Caardvarks' challenge.

The challenge is to make a card with black, white and hot pink. I have to admit that hot pink isn't exactly my "go to" color, but I tried.

I used the accessories in the Oh Baby set from the Greeting Farm. I stamped them on the pink cardstock randomly then white embossed.

ingredients used:
cardstocks, ribbon: Papertrey Ink
stamps: the Greeting Farm
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
dies: QuicKutz

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What fun colors for a baby card ... love the pleated ribbon.

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

very fun card!

~amy~ said...

darling baby card....love the ribbon treatment!

lauren said...

love the card...loooooooooove the ribbon...but i especially LOVE that fabulous pink background paper! (i was getting ready to ask where you found it, when i read that it was hand-stamped! WOW! fabulous job!)

Lucy, England said...

Wow - what an adorable card Alice. Such FUN.

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Alice....So DARN CUTE!!!

Kathlene said...

I bow to your stamp-eptitude. LOL That is some awesome stamping, my friend. I love that ribbon too (as evidenced by the yards of it that I have purchased). Thanks for sharing!

DottyJo said...

This is lovely, great use of the colours! Jo x

Kryssi said...

cute card alice!

donna mikasa said...

Whoda thought hot pink and black for a baby card? Very chic, Alice! Love how you scrunched the ribbon, too!

Virginia L. said...

This card is definitely not your usual style, but you ACED it ! Such lovely fun card, Alice!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive