Tootin about treat and gift holders

Hi all! I did a simple treat holder tutorial over at Club Anya & Friends today. Here is my project.


I have made these treat holders before and I thought that they are perfect for the up coming Halloween since they are easy to mass produce. Please see the tutorial here if you are interested.


I used Hallo Bride and Hallo Skeleton digis for my project. The patterned papers are from Graphic 45's Halloween In Wonderland collection.

Hope you will play along with us!

Have a Happy Hump Day, my friends! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
digital stamps: The Greeting Farm
patterned paper: Graphic 45
ribbons: Offray
dies: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug
Copics used:
Hallo Bride: 
Skin: E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: YG67, YG17, YG13, YG01
dress: W3, W1, W00, V12, V000, RV0000
Hallo Skeleton:
skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: E19, E07, R05, R02
outfit: C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
mask: C3, C1, C00

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Love your treat holders, Alice! Totally spooktacular! Off to see your tut!
Tyggereye said…
These are so cute! I love the bride of frankenstein one. Adorable! Gotta go check out that tutorial too.
cashemere said…
I´m just crazy about this project. I love it. I´m gonna try to do it.
Kisses from Brasil
Débora
Janetcraft said…
Oh lovely gift you made..really suits the theme..and cute!
BabyBokChoy said…
I see treats galore, I want some now, cute coloring too, and I think to myself, what a wonderland blog... :)
alexandra s.m. said…
Oh my! These are far too beautiful to be opened, let alone eaten ;-0

You always amaze me!!
These are so deliciously cute! Love how you colored Hallo Brides hair! Fun :)
hugs, margie
Dana White said…
These are fabulous - love your colouring! How many do you need for Halloween?!
CinnamonSally said…
These are fantastic Alice, such great treat holders, They look too good to open!!
Jane said…
Too much FUN! LOVE them!
Barbara said…
These are super cute Alice! I love them both!
Emily Leiphart said…
How fun! I love skeleton-Ian and creepy-Anya! :D
anya said…
Thanks for the tutorial, Alice - this look really fun to make!
Diane Jaquay said…
These treat holders are just ADORABLE! Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial!
Monique said…
I went and checked out your tutorial Thanks so much.. These are sure fun little treat holders. and just love the fun images ...Hugs!!
Virginia L. said…
Well done!! Love the treats and the images are absolutely perfect for it!
Silli said…
Wonderful...hm...yummy!
Tasha said…
These are totally awesome! Loving the DP you have used and fab design
love tasha xx
Beate said…
GORGEOUS coloring on both. Wonderful treat holder.
Hugs and smiles
Ellie said…
OH these are Spooky good.. & they have my fav. candies DOUBLE Score :)
Courtney K said…
Totally cute treat holders! Off to bookmark the tutorial.
Igagnon76 said…
you know it's because of your cute project that i went to the shop and bought "hallo bride" and a few more digi stamps.....
love the candy holders and i'll definitely be making a few.
Suzanne C said…
How cute and fun! Love your hallo bride she is frightful! :)
Sasya said…
wow!! thanks for the idea!! so fun!!

Popular Posts