Happy Tuesday, everyone! I am here to share a card for this week's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp Challenge. The talented and sweet Sparkle invited me to join her wonderful team and I couldn't say no to her. I adore the stamps that Sparkle Creations carries! You will know why in a bit. =) Big thanks to Sparkle for inviting me!! =)
This week's challenge is to make a card with girl images or to make a girly card and here is what I came up with:
See! I told you these stamps are beautiful! This image is Charlotte with a rose. I think Charlotte is such an beauty.
After coloring and cutting her out with a die, I masked Charlotte then inked the paper and stamped Hero Arts' Friend Definition over it. The sentiment piece is made the same way.
The lush patterned paper that I used is from the Restoration collection by Crate Paper. I adore these yummy paper and it's perfect for a girly card! The sentiment is from the Very Vintage Christmas set by Waltzingmouse Stamps.
That's all I have for today. Hope you can join us this week! Please go and check out what the other design team members came up with for this challenge and find out all the details here.
Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (Charlotte with a rose) Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, (Friend Definition) Hero Arts, (sentiment) Waltzingmouse Stamps
patterned paper: Crate Paper
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
seam binding; Hug Snug
mulberry paper flower from my stash
paper doily: Wilton
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread
skin: E01, E00, E000, R20, R22, RV42
hair: E29, E27, E25, E53
dress: BG78, BG75, BG72, E37, E35
apron: R39, R37, R35, R32
headscarf: YR24, YR23, YR31
rose: YG67, YG17, YG03, Y38, Y35, V06, V04, V12
tag: E21, E51, E50, V06, V04, V12
card size: 5" x 5"
- ► 2016 (209)
- ► 2015 (338)
- ► 2014 (197)
- ► 2013 (344)
- ► 2012 (375)
- Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp Challenge 28
- Sweet Froggy, Polyanthus Flower & Love Rocket
- Shall I Play for You
- Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #32
- Sweet Valentine Ben
- johnny jumper + peggy polka dot & catie cupcake
- Claire's Birthday Blog Hop!
- Wool Ewe?
- 3 Silhouettes & Large Fabric Design
- Superduper Girl
- Willow with hot chocolate
- Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #31
- peggy polka dot & peony branch
- Mo's Digital Pencil Blog Hop!
- Henry with Love balloon
- My Valentine
- 2 Sketches 4 You - The Final Sketches
- Wonderful Day
- Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #30
- Beep Beep I Love You
- suki sweetheart & fred frolic
- Vday Bunny
- Hello Cupcake
- Henry with Christmas Bauble
- Hoppin Happy
- Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #29
- PWCO January Release Blog Hop!
- Fred Frost
- Gone Fishing...
- Joy Snowman & Daisy
- Daniel Digger
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2010 (375)