Mama Elephant August Stampede!

This is my third post of the day. Please click here to see my post for Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop or click here to see my post for August Krafty Peeks Day 2. Or you can scroll down to see all three of my posts. Thanks! =)



Hi and welcome to Mama Elephant August Stampede! If you arrived from Pearl Lui's Blog, you are on the right track. If not, you can start the hop from Mama Elephant Blog. All new August stamps are available starting NOW in the Mama Elephant Store and we are celebrating it with a blog hop! We have the fabulous Heather Campbell guest designing for us this month and you wouldn't want to miss any stop of this hop! Without further ado, here is my card for the Stampede.



I chose to play with the adorably spooky Bootastic set. Those little characters are so fun! =) I stamped and colored them with Copic markers then trimmed only the heads out.


The card base is embossed with spiderweb dies and the sentiment is included in the Bootastic set.

That's all from me. It's time to send you to JJ Bolton's Blog. Don't forget to leave comments along the way, Mama Elephant is giving away 3 gift certificates worth $20.00 each to 3 lucky people! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. Winners will be announced on the Mama Elephant Blog on the last Stamp Highlight day.

Here is how to win (leave a separate comment for each):
1. Leave a comment on this blog post.
2. Become a follower of Mama Elephant Blog.
3. Like/share us on Facebook.
4. Follow/tweet us on Twitter.

Have fun hopping and good luck! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Orange Zest, Smokey Shadow, white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Mama Elephant
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Kamoi Kakoshi
coloring medium: (markers) Copic
dies: (spiderweb, tag) Papertrey Ink
tools: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Annette Allen said…
how totally cute.. love those little heads..heehee..
Unknown said…
simple but very nice sometimes simple is the best
Elena said…
Boo-tastic card!
Audrey said…
Oh I just love it! The embossed spiderwebs in the background are the perfect touch!!
Great idea to just focus on the little faces!
Whoa, that's some seriously great trimming LOL! The little heads are just incredibly cute, what an awesome idea! :)
So freaking cute!!Love this!
Tracey said…
This is fabulous Alice!!
Piali said…
Super Cuuuuuuuute! Love what you did with this stamp set..great idea!
Sus said…
Cute! Love the little heads!
Chark said…
so cute! love that you just used partial stamps.
Cute one, Alice!! Love the spiderweb embossing.
Miriam Prantner said…
Such a cute card! I love those little faces and the embossed base.
Miriam Prantner said…
I already like ME on FB and shared there
donna mikasa said…
Ack! So cute, Alice! Love the sketch and those little heads! LOL! Cuteness!
Unknown said…
Love the embossing!
sharon g said…
How cute those images are! I like the simplicity, too. Nice.
Gilu J said…
I absolutely, totally love this card! I love how it's cute but meant for Halloween.
Gilu J said…
I follow ME on twitter
Gilu J said…
I follow ME on FB
Gilu J said…
I follow the ME blog
Come to see your Mo's Blog hop entry left a comment and found this blog hop - went through and now I am back to you. what a fun little Halloween card. love the CAS approach.
I am a follower of the ME Blog.
I liked the ME on Facebook.
I don't tweet but if I did I would tweet about this hop :)
Deepti said…
Oh my God this is sooooo cute :) love it
Sue D said…
Great colors on your boo-tastic card.
Sue D said…
I follow the ME blog.
Heidi Brawley said…
LOVE this Halloween card too!!! Fab layout!!!
maria f. said…
That looks so cool. I actually like just the heads. More oomph! They kinda remind me of marshmallows, which is friendly and not scary. Good for kids.
maria f. said…
Been following the blog from the get go.
Kim Heggins said…
Halloween is my favorite holiday and your card is just too darn cute!!!
Neat card. I like the clear design and the way the focus is on the creatures at the top.
I like the ME Facebook page
I LOVE this layout! Such an impact this CAS design with a bold orange popping out from a pretty embossed black background with the cute little Bootastic children - this is my favorite product on the hop so far Alice!
I already follow ME's blog.
I am already a Mama Elephant FB fan as well.
Maureen said…
So cute and clever - love that you used just the heads!
Samantha Mann said…
aww!!!! what a super cute halloween set!! l love that you just used the faces - so smart!! the copic coloring is so fun too! wow, just wow!!
This is such a cute card! I love it- so fun!
This is so cute!!! Love the background!
lostinpaper said…
These heads are so much fun!!
Cat Craig said…
Adorable card! Wonderful coloring and cutting.
Elena said…
This is adorable, in a spooky kind of way!
Unknown said…
These are such boo-tiful cards. Sorry, couldn't resist!!
Larissa Heskett said…
AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing these are so FUN!! have a Fabulous Week!! ;)
Merry said…
How wonderful, great idea just using the heads.
~amy~ said…
okay, seriously FUN
Janet said…
My fave set is Stitches! ~God bless~ Great card!
Janet said…
My fave set is Stitches! ~God bless~ Great card!
Renuka said…
this is so cute... CAS and cute. TFS!
Anonymous said…
Ohh great card Alice! It's so adorable, just fabulous
Iris said…
Cute. Love those little faces.
Iris said…
Liked and shared ME on FB
Iris said…
Follow the ME blog
Iris said…

Don't tweet but would tweet about this hop if I did the twitter thing
GET OUT, ALICE! I absolutely looooooooove how you've used this set-- what a clever little card! YOU always amaze me! LOVE<3
Unknown said…
Great card! Love the simplicity & the color scheme ;) Thanks for sharing!
Kathy W said…
I love those those little spooky people!
It made me smile...love those little faces! Great CAS look too!
April said…
I just LOVE this!!!
- April W
April said…
I follow the Mama Elephant blog through Feedly...
- April W
April said…
I like Mama Elephant on Facebook...
- April W
April said…
I follow Mama Elephant on Twitter...
- April W
Isha Gupta said…
Love everything about your card Alice. TFS your gorgeous creations.
Rose said…
EEK! love the little heads :)
LEG Studios said…
Love the design of your card!! And to use just the heads - that's ingenious!!
Katherine said…
The floaty Halloween heads look so cute & spooky! TFS!
Cristina said…
Awesome card! I love love love it!
Janis said…
Eeeek....spooky heads are even scarier to this little elephant than mice are!!! Cute card!
<3 J
Janis said…
I am a devoted follower of my dear ME by e(lephant)-mail, of course!
<3 J

Popular Posts