Watercolor Wonder & Wet Paint

Happy Sunday, my friends! =) Here is a card that I made for Runway Inspired Challenge #57 and this week's Make It Monday. Here is the inspiration photo from Runway Inspired Challenge.


Here is my card.


I used the colors from RIC #57 and the gelato + water technique from this week's Make It Monday video for my card.


The multimedia paper is trimmed to the size of my card base. I scribbled the gelatos directly on the brush strokes from Papertrey Ink's Watercolor Wonder set, spritzed them with water before stamping on the panel. The sentiment from Wet Paint set is stamped with Smokey Shadow ink.

That's all I have for now. Have a fabulous day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!

supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (white multimedia) Strathmore
clear stamps: Papertery Ink
dye ink: (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
color medium: (gelatos) Faber-Castell
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Taheerah said…
Alice this card is amazing!! Such perfect composition and colours, and a perfect choice of stamp for the MIM technique too!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love your card and all the watercoloring!
Virginia L. said…
So fresh and beautiful, Alice! Love your use of the PTI stamp and colors! Well done!So glad that you join the fun with Runway Inspired challenge!
Anonymous said…
Lovely colourways, and awesome technique Alice...thanks for sharing with us on the Runway ;-)
Lyndal said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Alice - a winner for sure :)
Wida said…
Oh my gosh this is spectacular. So happy for your win!!
Pamela said…
This is amazing! I love the simple background! Thanks for joining us on Runway Inspired Challenge!

Popular Posts