Wonderful

Hello~ Hello~~ Here is a card that I made a little while ago, but never got the chance to post it. Now that I am back from my vacation and while I recover from a mild cold and jet leg, I thought I'd share it here. =)



It's a watercolored image.



I used the sweet little hedgy from Penny Black's Wonderful set.



The image is colored with watercolor pencils and paintbrush. The sentiment comes with the Wonderful set.

That's all for now. Have a beautiful day, my friends! =)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

supplies:
cardstock: (Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamp: Penny Black
archival ink: (Jet  Black) Ranger Industries
color medium: (watercolor pencils) Derwent
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Such a sweet card, Alice! Hope the cold and jet lag improves soon, Jo x
Nancy said…
Beautiful watercoloring, Alice. You do the best shading for the foreground. You make it seem so simple, but I know it is not:) Hope you feel better!
mgoll88 said…
what a really wonderfull cardcreation, looks very lobely!

LG
Michaela
Celeste Goff said…
What a great card! I love your watercoloring...it's so clean and precise!
donna mikasa said…
Welcome home sweet friend! Hope you get over your jet lag soon! Hugs!

Oh, and your coloring is awesome!
Virginia L. said…
Thanks to Penny Black's FB feature, I didn't miss seeing this beauty! The pencil coloring is truly awesome, Alice!
Lisa Lara said…
I love how you ground your images Alice. Love the texture from the WC paper. Beautiful.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts