Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


Happy National Coffee Day, my friends! =) I love my coffee, so I decided to joining on the fun Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! You can find all the participant links  at Chaitali Narla's Blog. Thanks so much for organizing this fun blog hop, Chaitali! Here is what I made for the hop.


Ah, yes, I finally inked up this fun coffee themed stamp set from Papertrey Ink, thanks to this blog hop! I truly hope that I am not the only one that have stamps sitting around for months before inking them up! =)


The stacked coffee ups are from Latte Love set. It's inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink, colored with ZIG Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor and die cut using the matching die.


The patterned paper is from October Afternoon's beautiful Public Library 8x8 Paper Pad and the sentiment is included in the Latte Love set. I added splatters from Studio Calico's Calico White Mister Huey mist for a little interest.

That's all from me. Please go and check out all the participants links here and hope you'll hop with us! =)

Have a caffeinated day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamps: (Latte Love) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: October Afternoon
dye inks: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries, (Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink
coloring medium: (Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor) ZIG
mist: (Mister Huey's Color Mists - Calico White) Studio Calico
sticker: (peach/brown Japanese washi tape) Classiky
die: (Latte Love) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Annette Allen said…
what a fun card.. love those stacked cups.. love it
Grá O'Neill said…
Beautiful card, love the watercolouring :)
Celeste Goff said…
What a fantastic card Alice! I love the white splatters on the kraft background too!
donna mikasa said…
So cute, Alice! I love those stacked cups!
what a fun stack of cups on your card!!!
Larissa Heskett said…
WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! LOVING your Card for today's Blog Hop!! =) Such an AWESOME Design!! I LOVE the Water Colors too!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)
mgoll88 said…
cool creation

LG
Michaela
Lisa Lara said…
Cool card Alice. I love your layout and watercoloring.
Dotty Jo said…
Fabulous car, Alice! And that's another addition to my wish list, Jo x
Unknown said…
So cute! Love the pop of color on the kraft background, and the splatters... and the great cup stack. :)
Shelly said…
Super sweet card, Alice! Love it!
You know we're all guilty of the neglected stamps… cough cough… but I have used this set before, love the colorful bits of patterned paper on this card.
An'Jenic G. said…
This is a stunning card!
~amy~ said…
Alice, this is beautiful! I love all the watercoloring!
Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡
MariLynn said…
Love your layout, your stacked cups and the white dotted splatters behind. Great card.
waleedgazdar said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
waleedgazdar said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts