CAS(E) This Sketch #99

Hello, my friends! =) It's time for a new challenge over at CAS(E) This Sketch! First is the sketch.


Here is my take on it.


This is another fun sketch to play with! =)


I stamped the beautiful flower cluster from Paper Smooches' Blossoming Buds set with Antique Linen Distress Ink on watercolor paper. The image is then colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor.


The sentiment comes with the Blossoming Buds set and for once, there is no embellishment! That honestly doesn't happen a lot. =)

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created for this sketch and all the challenge details over at CAS(E) This Sketch! I can't wait to see what you make! =)

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!


supplie:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamps: Paper Smooches
dye inks: (Antique Linen, Walnut Stain) Ranger Industries
coloring medium: (Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor) ZIG
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Broni said…
Gads, Alice!!! I ADORE this card!!!
Leigh Penner said…
This is gorgeous! I love how you hand cut around the flowers and added your panel on an angle like that! Fabulous take on the sketch!
donna mikasa said…
Wow!! A gorgeous take on the sketch, Alice! Totally awesome!!
Saw your card on Case this Sketch. I had to comment - this is one of the nicest watercoloured card I have every seen. It is very inspiring. Wow, wow and wow!
Myrna
Lindsay said…
LOVE this card! Seriously fabulous watercoloring, Alice!
Julia said…
Oh my god, Alice! This is such an amazing beautiful card! Can't tell you! I love the blossoming buds stamp set, but your no-line coloring is absolutely gorgeous!
Julia said…
Oh my god, Alice! This is such an amazing beautiful card! Can't tell you! I love the blossoming buds stamp set, but your no-line coloring is absolutely gorgeous!
Jamie said…
This is gorgeous!
Milla said…
Beautiful card! Your watercoloured flowers are simply divine!
Shelly said…
This is GORGEOUS, Alice!!! Love it!
Anonymous said…
Your colouring is beautiful and your tilted layout really clever.
Heather T
Marika said…
I love your watercolored flowers! My birthday is coming up and I have wished those wonderful Kuretake watercolours... I can't wait to try them!! Lovely outcome and beautifully done! I've been admiring your colouring with POD critters, your colouring skills are awesome! Thanks for your lovely comments on my cards as well.
Laurie Unger said…
Gorgeous! I love the image and how you cut part of it out after coloring it beautifully!
Lisa Lara said…
oh wow Alice I just love your watercolor beauty. Great job on the sketch.
Patti said…
Remarkable!! I love the coloring you do in your cards. Such a gifted artist!

Patti
Monika/Buzsy said…
Beautiful card Alice. Love the water coloring, the pretty colors... great angle on the white panel.
Lisa H said…
Alice, I'm a slacker lol! I meant to come by earlier in the month and tell you how much I love this card. It is so pretty!! =)

Popular Posts