CAS(E) This Sketch #112

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for My Favorite Things Color Challenge #16. Thanks! =)

Hi ya, all! =) Thanks for joining me for a card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch! Here is sketch #112.


Here is my card.


A simple no stamping card and sticking to the sketch, this doesn't happen all that much around here! =)


The beautiful thanks die is from My Favorite Things Many Thanks die set and the patterned paper is from October Afternoon's Public Library 8x8 Paper Pad.

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created for this fun sketch and see all the challenge details over at CAS(E) This Sketch! Hope you can play along with us this week! =)

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Wild Cherry) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: October Afternoon
accents: (wooden dots) My Mind's Eye
die: (Many Thanks) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Hannelie said…
I love your card this week Alice!
Leigh Penner said…
This is so pretty! Fabulous take on the sketch!
Being Mrs Miles said…
Hello Alice

Your card is really pretty - sort of has a nice 'homey' feel to it. Really friendly looking. So glad I came by to see you today!
Lisa Lara said…
So charming Alice.

Popular Posts