Make Amazing Happen!


So this happened earlier this month! =) If you have been following me on Facebook or Instagram, you probably already know it. I am absolutely excited and giddy about being a part of Richard Garay's new crafty adventure! Richard has been in the Direct Sales business for over 15 years and has created numerous beautiful products over the years. You can see his awesome Fun Stampers Journey products and how to get them on your hands here! He is so talented!

Now Richard is going to release a brand new product line for the mass market and that's when the Make Amazing Design Team comes in! =) My teammates and I will be creating projects and sneak peeks of the new collections in the coming weeks! In the mean time, HERE is a link to a project created by Richard that I just adore. I absolutely love the elegance of it! =)

Hope you will have some time to get inspired by Richard and stay tuned for more inspirations! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!



Comments

Milka Gubo said…
Congratulations Alice!!! Can't wait to see what you'll create. :o)
Mariana Grigsby said…
Awesome! So happy to be your design team pal again! Congratulations!

Popular Posts