Sweet Safari

Happy New Year's Eve, all! =) Here is one more card that I made as a MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team member to send off 2015.


Why yes, it's those adorable animals again! I thought this gotta be a happy goodbye, right? =)


The Sweet Safari animals are stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink on watercolor paper and colored with a combination of Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colour Sketchers Pocket Box and Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors.


The sentiment is included in the Sweet Safari set.

Being on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team is definitely one of the most fun and pleasant experiences that I have ever had in the card making/craft world. The MFT crew and Susan have made it so easy for us all with clear instructions and ample time for us to finish our projects. And that makes me a happy crafter. =) Thank you so much to MFT and Susan for choosing me as one of the "one and only" (read more about it here) MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team members. I am also so grateful to have met and get to know a group of uber talented ladies and have become lifelong friends with them. I can't thank you enough for that along, Susan!  And for the readers that have come and leave me comments on my MFT posts, I am so grateful for your support! I am hoping to create all my projects with as much love and enthusiasm as I have been this last year and hope you will still come by in the coming year! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamps: (Sweet Safari) My Favorite Things
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Chocolate Brown) My Favorite Things
color medium: (Cotman Water Colour Sketchers Pocket Box) Winsor & Newton, (Gansai Tambi watercolor) Kuretake ZIG
card size: 3 5/8" x5 3/8"

Comments

Jill said…
Alice, your card: Wowzers!!! Your skills never ever stop amazing me!! I've loved being on this team with you, my friend. It's been such fun!!! Though I am still waiting for your wicked skills to rub off on ME. Could be waiting an eternity for that though! Haaaaaa!!! xoxo Happy New Year!!
Miriam Prantner said…
So sweet! The coloring, the placement, it's all just perfect. Honored to be on the team with you this past year!

Popular Posts