Destash Sale!


Hello everyone! I am having a big Destash Sale! You won't believe how many boxes of stamps and supplies I have accumulated over the years and it's time to try and find new loving homes for them! =)

I have (for now) 10 medium flat rate boxes stuffed with stamps, dies, tools, washi tapes and embellishments for sale. If you have visited my blog before, you know the kind of stamps that I like to work with and that's mostly what's in the boxes.

If there is a die to go with the stamp and I happen to have it they will be together when they move to their new home. You know I won't separate two lovers that's meant to be together. =) Here is a list of roughly the brands that are in the boxes.

- My Favorite Things
- Hero Arts
- Winner & Walter
- My Cute Stamps
- Essentials by Ellen
- Tim Holtz/Stamper's Anonymous
- Craftin' Kimmie Stamps
- Wplus9
- Avery Elle
- Simon Says Stamps
- Mama Elephant
- Lawn Fawn
- Reverse Confitti
- Technique Tuesday

There are probably about 20 sets of stamps (wood/background stamp included) in each and a few dies to go with them or stand along dies. There are at least two mt Kamoi washi tapes in each box, most of them are partially used. There are also at least one or two unused washi tapes of various brands that I have collected over time in each box.

Each box is $110 including shipping. I can only send them to US address because of how heavy each box is. If you are interested, please send me an email with "Destash Sale" in the subject line to aliceslittlewonderland@hotmail.com and I will contact you as soon as I can. First come first served!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs,
alice

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
What a great idea, hope it goes well, Alice, Jo x
Fikreta said…
Wish I live in USA!
EsteeDarla said…
I am intersted in destash sale if you have any I know this is old post but thought Id ask

Popular Posts