Snapshots - I Heart You

 Happy the Year of Ox, all! It's the first day of the Chinese New Year and hope this is a fabulous year for you all! Here is my card for this week's Bellarific Friday over on the Stamping Bella Blog.

This is a "vintage" week and the design team members could use any image except from the latest release for our cards/projects.

I inked up the super sweet Snapshots - I Heart You for my card. It's colored on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock with Copic markers then fussy cut out.

The patterned paper is from October Afternoon's Midway 8x8 paper pad that I found deep in my stash and the sentiment comes with the image.

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created for this week's Bellarific Friday over on the Stamping Bella Blog!

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!

supplies:

cardstock: (white, Kraft) Papertrey Ink

rubber stamps: (Snapshots - I Heart You) Stamping Bella

patterned paper: (Midway 8x8 paper pad) October Afternoon

hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things

dye ink: (True Black) Papertrey Ink

accents: (Daydream Mix Pearls, Fantasia sequins) Lucy's Cards, (mini clothes pin) Making Memories, (paper doily)

other: (foam tape) Making Memories

Copics used:

skin: E13, E11, E00, E0000, R20

hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E59, E37, E35, E33

shirts: YR23, Y18, Y08, Y06, R37, R17, R14, R22

background: BG32, BG11, G00

frame: W1, W00, 0

card size: 3 3/8" x 5"

Comments

Becky said…
What a Fabulous & sweet card.

Popular Posts