Tania Baking

Hello all! Hope you are having a wonderful week. =)


I have this image colored a little while ago and just wanted to make it into a card.


The beautiful stamp is from Belles 'n Whistles called Tania Baking. I think she is a beauty and I always wonder what she is making. LOL! When I started stitching on it, I made the mistake of leaving the sewing machine on zig zag which I used on the background right under the seam binding. I was all #*&@ing after the first 3 or 4 stitches, I then decided to just make it look "intentional." =)


I paired Tania with the yummy Curio collection from BasicGrey. I adore the pretty paper in this collection and they also have a few very pretty silhouette designs in their accessaries. Check them out here! I spritzed the paper doily and the sentient oval with tea dye reinker + water + Perfect Pearl. The seam binding is dyed with barn door and the sentient is from the Strawberries set by Flourishes.

That's all for now. Hope you are enjoying the last few days of 2010! =)



Thanks for stopping by!





supplies:
cardstock, button: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (Tania Baking) Belles 'n Whistles, (sentiment) Flourishes
patterned paper: BasicGrey
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
seam binding: Hug Snug
paper doily: Wilton
dies: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread
Copics used:
skin: E02, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E53
jeans: E49, E47, E44, E43, R24, R22, Y28, Y26, Y21
top: R24, R22, RV42
apron: Y28, Y26, Y21, YR31, R24, R22, RV42
mixing bowl: R37, R35, R32, Y28, Y26, Y21, YR31, YG17, YG03, YG01
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

~amy~ said…
lovely use of the Curio line....soo pretty...ugh, I've done that with my sewing machine before...Your card looks GREAT!
BabyBokChoy said…
She is so so so intent on stirring that bowl!! what's in it!!? zong zi?? awesome card!
Maria Therese said…
Gorgeous card and gorgeous coloring!!
goldyfish said…
Very adorable card. TYFS. Best wishes for a blessed 2011. Lucinda
Suzanne C said…
Love that new paper too! Her apron is colored so beautifully that it looks like it is folded fabric! Gorgeous card!
alexandra s.m. said…
Beautiful card Alice!
Happy New Year to you!
Niki Estes said…
Just beautiful! The doily and seam binding are the perfect touch. I love the two kinds of stitching on the image panel, too.
Courtney K said…
such a cute colored image. and the doily is perfect.
Amy said…
What a darling image and your papers and colors are perfect with her! Your cards are always so beautiful and charming, Alice!
Joy said…
How adorable is that sweet little girl, makes me want to go and bake cookies, you colouring and matching paper with embellishments are just perfection, hugs!
donna mikasa said…
Adorable image, and I love the wonky stitching! Only you can make it look so good!
Shirley N said…
Beautiful layout, love your DPs and the doilie. Your coloring is gorgeous too!
Emily Leiphart said…
Wow, this is just amazing, Alice! Your colouring is out of this world. I thought you popped part of her with dimensionals but it's the shading! I'm sure you could make a career out of teaching people like me how to use Copics!! I love the papers, your stitching and the doily!

Popular Posts