A, my name is Alice

Happy Thursday, my friends! =) Here is a card that I made using an adorable digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.


I couldn't remember when was the last time I play jumping rope. I doubt I can still jump... =)


This image is called A, my name is Alice. How could I not get her? She is an Alice, too! =)


I printed her out on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, it's then cut out using a Petite Ovals Large die. After coloring the image with Copic markers, I matted it with a piece of patterned paper cut using a Petite Scalloped Ovals Large die before machine stitching the layers together. The sentiment piece is cut using a Standard Circles Large die then matted with patterned paper cut using a Classic Scalloped Circles Large die. The patterned paper is from the Pixies collection by Memory Box and the sentiment is from this set by Papertrey Ink.

For more inspirations with images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog.

I also posted over at the poppystamps blog, please hop over and have a look at the card that I made! =)



Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!





supplies:
cardstock, buttons: Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
sentiment stamp: Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: Memory Box
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
punches: (heart) Martha Stewart, (corner rounder) We R Memory Keepers
dies: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread, crochet thread, foam tape, foam squares
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E53
outfit: R37, R35, R22, R32, R30, W1, W00, 0
shoes: R22, R32, R30, W1, W00, 0, C7, C5, C3
jumping rope: E39, E35, E34, E31, R35
shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Sanne said…
Such a fun summerly card!
Anonymous said…
Love your card Alice - she is a cutie ;)
I wish I could get away with wearing stripy tights like those! Fun!
Have a good day, hugs, Ruth S
Jane said…
Tiz a Beauty! Doubt I could still skip either...sigh xx
Karen B. said…
Another entirely cute creation! I have these scalloped dies but never pull them out, thanks for the inspiration!
Lin said…
Ahhhh, Alice is so sweet - love all the buttons you've added!
~amy~ said…
such thee a-dorable card!
Maylee said…
Heehee! This is sooo cute, love the stitching! I bet you can still jump rope : )
Stamping Cafe said…
What a sweet card and image, Alice! You colored her beautifully! I'm sure you can still jump rope, sometimes I wish we can go back to be a little child again! :) Hugs!!
BabyBokChoy said…
A, your card is Adorable!! :)
cute cards as always -- you do such a nice job on coloring. You may have spoken of this -- but what kind of printer do you use at home for your digital images ? Do you have a laser to use or an ink jet and you let a lot of drying time ? I'm wanting to try some new designers but have had mixed results using my ink jet for digis.
Elizabeth Allan said…
Alice is adorable - the stamp and you!!!
Diane Jaquay said…
This is so awesome, Alice! Oh how I loved skipping rope when I was a girl :)
Silli said…
Hi ALICE...;-) your card is beautiful, love the image, your stitching is fabulous!!!!
Dotty Jo said…
WOW! What a gorgeous card - I love it! Bravo yet again Alice, Jo x
Sweet! Such pretty colors and that image sure brings back childhood memories. :)
Tiffany Ervin said…
I love her striped coveralls, too cute!! I can jump about 2 times before I'm out of breath!
Nancy said…
Oh so cute, Alice! I remember that jump rope song! I am sure I could barely get past "C" right now. Your post and sweet card brought back fond memories!
Jane said…
ADORABLE! LOVE it!
Sparkplug17 said…
This is just darling! I remember my jump roping days too! :)
Marlene said…
What a fun card! Takes me back in time....a loooooong looooooong time! LOL!
Tasha said…
So cute! I have just been teaching my 4 year old how to use a skipping rope, gosh its tiring my legs ache! Beautiful card, fabulous layout and colours
love tasha xx
Beate said…
Adorable image, gorgeous coloring and paper choice. Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles
Niki Estes said…
Absolutely adorable, Alice!
Emily Leiphart said…
Time to catch up on your fabulous creations again, Alice! ;D Squee!! This little girl just makes me laugh. I want to get out my own jump rope! I love her cute stockings!!
Suzanne C said…
She is so adorable and love the expressions that MO gives her images! Beautiful coloring and design which is totally Alice!

Popular Posts