Kraftin' Kimmie February Krafty Hop!

Hi and welcome to Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps February Krafty Hop! It's a fabulous release and you wouldn't want to miss what the Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests came up with for the hop using various new stamps. This month, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is releasing a cute set from Cheryl Alger called Lulu and Friends, two cute and fun sets from Emilie Goulet called Tweets and Tweeters 1 and Tweets and Tweeters 2. There is a new Superheroes collection by Annie Rodrigue and the versatile In Stitches set. All the new stamps are available starting today! Now, on to today's hop.

If you came from Jenny's blog, you are on the right track. If not, you can start the hop from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog. Here is my card featuring one of the new Superheroes.


Hee... This superhero is close to my heart since I too have to have my coffee in order to properly start my day. =) Her name is Coffee Crusader.


I trimmed a piece of PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock to 3/8" smaller than the card base (A2) then stamped Coffee Crusader and sentiment on it with the help of a Stamp-a-ma-Jig. The image is then colored with Copic markers.


This is another very simple design from me, hope you liky. =) The sentiment comes with this stamp.

That's all from me and it's time to send you to Elaine's blog. Don't forget to leave comments along the way, because two lucky commenters will each receive a package of assorted new stamps! Again, all new stamps are available starting today at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Have fun hopping and good luck! =)



Have a  beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
     
         
                                                               
       
     
         
                                                               
       
     
         
                                                               
       
     
         
                                                               
       
     
         
                                                               
       
     
         
                                                               
       
     
         
                                                               
       
     
         
                                                               
       




supplies:
cardstock: (whtie, Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
other: (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E35, YR23, YR21, YR20
outfit: YG06, YG03, YG01, BG11, BG10, E41, E40
boots: E79, E77, E74, BG18, BG15, BG13
coffee cup: E41, E40, E79, E77
steam: W1, W00, 0
rays: Y26, Y21, Y11, Y0000
ground/shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

gobeagirl said…
Oh I just love your card. I have a work buddy that would soooo get the feeling on this one. I am almost certain I have seen her coffee cups shine like that from time to time. Great coloring and design. I really love your card. It truly makes me smile. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa G
Sandy Smith said…
I have worked in the coffee industry for almost half my life,this card truly speaks to me. Great job :)
lisa said…
i likey very much
great card
and message
looks good
Cheryl Valadez said…
Hi, Alice! Wonderful coloring on this, as always! The clean lines on this design really showcase this image and the deep shadows on the ground add soooo much depth. Love it! Hugz, Cheryl
Sharon Caudle said…
I do likey! :) Another fantastic creation, Alice!
hugs, Sharon
chrilvian said…
great work..just clean and simple
beautiful coloring
SARA said…
Hi Alice!!!!!!!! i love yor card! this ruberstamo is very beautiful and your colors is very nice!!!!!! sorry for my english a big hug!!!!! :)
Marie-Louise said…
Brilliant card. Love the colours and your colouring.
Unknown said…
This is so cute. I love the design and of course the stamp.
hugs Tammy
Sassy said…
Cute card and love that sentiment!
Marilyn said…
Great image & sentiment! That's exactly how I feel sometimes too!
alethea said…
Love this clean and simple card!!! Fabulous image! Hugsxx
Olivia said…
What's great job. I always admire those who can make fabulous Clean & Simple cards.
Olivia said…
What's great job. I always admire those who can make fabulous Clean & Simple cards.
wendy said…
really great clean and simple works!
Karen B. said…
Alice, you really know how to make an image come to life!
Nathalie said…
Love how simple you card is.
Hanneke said…
Love your card! Such a great stamp and love your coloring and CAS look! Hugs, Hanneke
~amy~ said…
i.love.this.tons.
Miss NiceRoad said…
Alice, your Crusader is awesome and even though I'm not used to very simple cards, yours is pretty elegant, gives me the thrill to start this concept over here! :)
Amy Sheffer said…
Fantastic, Alice! Love your coloring, which is all the more striking against the clean design/layout! I can SO relate to that image, too!
Cindi said…
Gorgeous card! I am a big fan of the clean and simple. You coloring is fantastic.
Heidi Brawley said…
wow your card is FABULOUS!!!!
hugs, Heidi
Tanya said…
Love your CAS card, it's just beautiful! Your ground shading is fabulous!
Hi it's Terrid said…
I start my day with a cup of Joe too! Don't you just love super heroes?
June Nelson said…
This is great such lovely bright colours and brilliant image xxx
Natalie said…
This is so fun and sooo cute!! My grandson (5yr) is really into super heroes - I know who I'm going to be from now on!! (ha!!) Too funny!!
Anonymous said…
She's great@ Love the beam coming off of the coffee!
Caffeine rules! Great card!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Love how the glowing rays fade out from the cup of java!
K Clark said…
oh my... love that stamp and I love all the negative space!!! I think that stamp is made for me - lol
kimberly
T Young said…
I feel just like her some days :)
Marilyn said…
Lovely example of the CAS card! Simply beautiful...love this!
Pam Varnell said…
Love it Alice. Like the way the clean and simple card makes that image, and especially the coffee cup, stand out. Great card!!!
Jen N said…
Lol, the power of the cup!
jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com
BabyBokChoy said…
This is so so so adorable and so awesome!
yyam said…
Wow! Love the colouring. So awesome! :)
Manderly said…
Love coffee and love this set! Your coloring is out of the box and fantastic! Thanks sooo much for showing your work.
Manderly
xxxooo
Tiffany Ervin said…
Oh, that is just too funny and very sweet! Love the image and the sentiment!
Cindy said…
What a fun image! I love coffee and the way you colored her.
Cindy
Shari said…
Alice, your card is great! Love the clean look to it!
JessicaK said…
Simple but powerful
Mary F said…
Very powerfull for all us caffeine lovers. Great job!
Debora said…
Great card! I love the glow effect.
Linxx said…
Great image! You've done a great job in keeping it simple, but the effect is stunning!

Linxx
Teala said…
Ahh! Love it! I'm a coffee lover. May need to get this one.
Sassy Cheryl said…
Lovely card and I ADORE the sentiment. Super cute.
Whimcees said…
Hello!

Great card! I love how you used the white space! The new super heros are so cute! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane
Salma said…
You Card is wonderful!
Sandy M said…
I love how the simplicity makes the card stand out! Nice job.

Popular Posts