Starry Night

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop. Thanks! =)

Hi and thanks for joining me for Day 2 of Mama Elephant's stamp highlight. We are sharing projects created using Starry Night set today.


For my first card, I made a little birthday card with the Leo sign from Cosmic Stars set with a sentiment from the Starry Night set.


The white little stars on the background was created using a background building image from the Starry Night set as well. The triangles on the bottom is from the fabulous Trifecta set.


I paired yet another cute star signs from Cosmic Stars set with a sentiment from Starry Night once again for my second card.


These two sets just work so well together and those star signs are so versatile, too! The arrows is from On Target set. I love it when all the stamp sets work beautifully together! =)

That's all I have. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created using this fun new set. Here are the links:
Have fun and hope you have a lovely day! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
for "happy birthday" card:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Mama Elephant
dye inks: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Aqua Mist, Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
pigment ink: (Fresh Snow) Papertrey Ink
coloring medium: Copic
card size: 3 1/2" x 5"

for "we're compatible" card:
cardstock: (Rustic Cream, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Mama Elephant
dye inks: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (True Black, Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold) Papertrey Ink
coloring medium: Copic
other: (foam squares) Recollections
card size: 3 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Comments

Jane said…
Fantastic Alice, I do so love your work
Hugs
Jane
Karen B. said…
So classic, yet still fun and cute!
BabyBokChoy said…
I love the subtle colors on both of these cards. b
Sue said…
So beautiful Alice. I love the sweet images and gorgeous colours.
Sue xx
SOOOOO cute, Alice!! LOVE both of these cards--that background stamping is FAB! And I LOVE your colors and design for the second card!!
Amy Johnson said…
Such sweet and cute cards! Love them both!
Dotty Jo said…
Too, too cute! Jo x
Pajalu said…
Awe these are so sweet Alice. Such wonderful cards.
Kelly Booth said…
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I must get that set and your Cards just Rock Sweet Girl!! I'm glad your Home and Hope you are Feeling Better. xoxo
Sandy said…
Cute cards! I love the lion card - I had to chuckle - Is this the little Lion that could!!! You are so much fun to visit!!
Sandy
alexandra s.m. said…
awww...and these are so sweet!
love the tiny models!

Popular Posts