August Krafty Peeks Day 2

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop. Thanks! =)

Hello, all! Thanks for joining me for Day 2 of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps August preview. We are showcasing Cheryl Alger's two Halloween themed sets called Hey Ghoulfriend and You're Fang-tastic. My card used an image from Hey Ghoulfriend set.


Each of Cheryl's sets has three images and several coordinating sentiments for all your Halloween project needs.


Miss Cat Girl Lexi is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then fuzzy cut out.


I did some tone on tone background to help Lexi stand out and I think it gives a nice spooky feel. What do you think? =)



Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (True Black, white) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
pigment ink: (Unicorn) Hero Arts
fiber: (white crochet thread) DMC
accents: (orange sequin) Avery Elle, (black button) Papertrey Ink
dies: (clouds) My Favorite Things, (bats) Memory Box
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E09, E08, R08, R05
outfit: C9, C7, C5
collar: Y15, R37
basket: YR09, YR07, YR04
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Nat said…
Hi Alice, your black background is an awesome touch, lovin your card :)
LauraEva said…
Another PURR-fect card!
Cindi said…
Great card! I love the black clouds and bats on the black background and how she pops against the black.
Laila B. said…
Nice spooky background!!! ;)
jkreucher said…
How cute is this! I love the all black surroundings. it really makes this little darling stand out! Awesome card!
hugs
Judy K
Unknown said…
love love love the background! So simple but looks amazing!
Linda S. said…
Awesome touch with the black backgrounds, very captivating!!
Heidi Brawley said…
WOW this is pretty Awesome!!! I love it all!!!!
jennabelle said…
SO clever!! Love the embossing and how the image stands alone...I must try this sometime!
Dana Joy said…
Amazing. Love the black clouds.
Janet's Joy said…
Looks spooky to me!
Larissa Heskett said…
Such a CUTE Card!! I LOVE that image and the FUN design!! ;)
Mary said…
What a cute card! I love the black clouds and bat layered onto the black card. Very cute!!
Oh Alice...I just love your work...this card is amazing...the black clouds and bats really add quite a nice touch...and your colouring as always is amazing...thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Rose said…
oh i love the black on black and it sure does make this cute catgirl pop :)

Popular Posts