Happy weekend, all! I have a couple of cards made using stamps from Purple Onion Designs to share with you today. Also, it's my big honor to let you know that Michele at POD invited me to join her fabulous team! =) I am so excited! You all know that I love working with cute images and Purple Onion Designs has lots of them! I can't wait to work with this amazing team, too. Thank you, Michele! =)
On to the cards:
I used the newly released Cupcake Framed Doodle illustrated by Stephanie Ackerman for my first card. This cupcake just looks so yummy! =)
The framed cupcake and sentiments are stamped and colored on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock. I stamped the card base with Magical Background from Hero Arts with VersaMark.
The patterned paper is from the Life of the Party collection by BasicGrey.
I used the yummy looking citrus slice from the Citrus Set for my second card. I love the hand drawn look of POD's many stamps. They just looks so much more yummier! =)
The orange slices are colored on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock. I then cut them out and popped them on a piece of watercolor paper cut using a Classic Rectangles Large die. I used watercolor paper here for the texture.
The card base is stamped with the Life of the Party Dots background stamp from Hero Arts/BasicGrey with VersaMark. The sentiment comes with the stamp set.
I am looking forward to playing with Purple Onion Designs stamps more and I'll make sure to share them with you here! =)
Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by!
for the "happy birthday" card:
cardstock, buttons: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (Cupcake Framed Doodle) Purple Onion Designs, (Magical Background) Hero Arts
patterned paper: BasicGrey
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
corner rounder: We R Memory Keepers
cupcake: E37, E35, E33, E31, R39, R37, R35, R22, R32, R30
frame: YR18, Y38, Y35, Y32, B12, B000, B0000
sentiment: Y28, Y26, Y21, Y11, E39, E37, E35
card size: 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"
for the "you're sweet" card:
cardstock: (Kraft, white) Papertrey Ink, (watercolor) Strathmore Artist Paper
stamps: (Citrus Set) Purple Onion Designs, (Life of the Party Dots) Hero Arts
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, VersMark
baker's twine: Divine Twine (thanks, Kiara!)
die-cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
card size: 3 1/2" x 5"
- ► 2016 (165)
- ► 2015 (338)
- ► 2014 (197)
- ► 2013 (344)
- ► 2012 (375)
- Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #45
- Lily Pad Cards Inspirational Challenge #2
- Friends Forever
- Bouquet & Containers
- Harriet the Hippo & Giddy Bugs
- Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #44
- Back 2 School
- Cupcake and Citrus
- Lily Pad Cards Lucy's Lovely Lines #2
- Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop!
- Gordie the Giraffe & rejects
- Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #43
- Chelsea & packaging
- The Craft's Meow Mid-Month Release Blog Hop
- Lily Pad Cards Embossing Challenge
- Sparkle Creations May Release Blog Hop
- Sparkle Creations May Release Sneak Peek
- Skater Ben
- Up, Up and Away! & peonies
- Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #42
- Summer Fairy Finna
- Lily Pad Cards Kathy's Color Throw Down #2
- I Serenade You & super heros
- Mona the Seamstress & Swimmingly Yours
- Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #41
- The Craft's Meow May Release Blog Hop
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2010 (375)