Geotagged

This is my third post of the day. Please click here to see my post for Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop and click here to see my post for Krafty Peeks Day 2. Or you can scroll dow to see all three of my posts. Thanks! =)

Hello! If you are still with me, Mama Elephant is highlighting the fun Geotagged set today.


The map, tag and sentiment are stamped on rustic white cardstock then cut out before I pop dotted them on the patterned paper.


The patterned paper is from London Market 6x6 Collage Paper Pack by Pink Paislee.

That's all from me. Please go and check out what the other design team members created using this set here!


Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: Mama Elephant
patterned paper: Pink Paislee
dye ink: (Lady Bug) Tsukineko
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
accent: (gems) Recollections
tool: (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Caroline said…
What a fabulous card so different. Caroline xxx
Virginia L. said…
VERY sophisticated design, Alice! I love the map background with the images! Beautiful job!
alexandra s.m. said…
I just LOVE this card Alice!
so cool and hip ;-)
Beautiful
oh cool what a great idea alice! :)
Mariana Grigsby said…
Love this card Alice! You always use patterned papers perfectly!
Karen B. said…
Awesome card, love that the pattern is on the base and the solid is on the image, cool effect.
Kathy Martin said…
Awesome! I love map paper!
JJ Bolton said…
Very cool Alice! So cool that you paired it up with the map paper! Love that little bling in the geotag:) Have a great weekend!
SUPER fab--LOVE the USA paired with the map paper! CLEVER:)

Popular Posts