Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloweenies

Happy Monday, my friends! Here is a card that I made for this month's challenge over at Inspiration Journal.


This month's challenge is "Spooktacular Decorations!" Humm... I do decorate our home with a couple of my cards. Nothing wrong with that, right? =)


I used the fun Halloweenies set by Paper Smooches for my card. Mr. Frankenstein is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then cut out. I used the accessary stamps from the same set to create the background for Mr. Frankenstein. To tune the background down a little bit, I added a piece of vellum before stamping the sentiment.


The patterned paper is from Mischievous 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye. This turned out to be a little more complicated than I first planned, but it worked, right? And I had to pat myself on the back for using brads. =)

That's it for now. Don't forget to link up your spooktacular projects here for a chance to win $50 Emporium Dollars to use in the Inspiration Emporium Store! You can also receive 10% OFF your entire order by using code wonderland at check out anytime you shop at Inspiration Emporium! =)


Have a spectacular day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, Rustic White, Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: Paper Smooches
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
dye ink: (Orange Zest, Aqua Mist, Plum Pudding, Simply Chartreuse) Papertrey Ink, (Tuxedo Black)  Tsukineko
solvent ink: (Jet Black) Tsukineko
coloring medium: (markers) Copic
accent: (black) button
fiber: (hemp cord) Hemptique
accent: (brads) Making Memories
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 5 1/2" x 4"

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Brilliant card that little monster is fantastic as is the layout. Caroline xxx

Karen B. said...

I absolutely adore the way you can bring characters to life!

~amy~ said...

sooooo cute:)

Astrid said...

Gorgeous card !!

hugs Astrid

BabyBokChoy said...

He is absolutely adorable!! Love it! :)

Alyce said...

hehehe too cute!! I love this alice :D

Beate said...

That adorable image is colored wonderfully. LOVE the card!
Hugs and smiles

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Hehe! This is SUPER cute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive