Suzi

Happy Monday, my friends! =) I made a card for Seize the Sketch #5. Here is the sketch.


Here is my card.


Huh... Okay, the piece of paper that Suzi was stamped on isn't quite tall enough for the card front, so I did a little "adjustment." The layout is definitely inspired by the sketch though. =)


This adorable little girl is from Jane's Doodles Suzi set and she is stamped on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock then colored with Copic markers. I added Glossy Accents to the balloon for a little interest.


The patterned paper is from Daphne's Closet 6x6 Petite Paper Pack by Law Fawn and the sentiment is from Sentiment Sampler set by Paper Smooches.

That's all I have for now. Haver a happy day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (Suzi) Jane's Doodles, (sentiment) Paper Smooches
patterned paper: Lawn Fawn
accents: (yellow, pink enamel dots) My Mind's Eye, (Glossy Accents) Ranger Industries
sticker: (blue dots/silver stripes Japanese washi tape) mt Kamoi Kakoshi
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E49, E57, E23, E53
dress: RV66, RV55, RV34, RV32
balloon: Y17, Y08, Y06, Y13
ground: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Jane said…
Oh Alice I love your CAS style - fantastic work!
Hugs
Jane
Grá O'Neill said…
Beautiful card and a great interpretation of the sketch :)
Joy said…
So cute Alice, love the CAS approach..hugs
~amy~ said…
Good morning!
Love what you've done with sweet suzi! Your coloring is always wow!

Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch:)
Amy Johnson said…
So cute! I love how you stamped the sentiment on the tags/washi tape
Deepti said…
awww this is soooooooooo very cute, love the colors
Virginia L. said…
Amazing details and coloring, Alice! Love your happy card!
Tracey McNeely said…
Sweet as can be, your colouring is beautiful.
alexandra s.m. said…
I just want to kiss her cheeks!
You are able to add so much dimension to your little people Alice!
amazing!!
Thank You for the inspiration!
alexandra s.m. said…
I just want to kiss her cheeks!
You are able to add so much dimension to your little people Alice!
amazing!!
Thank You for the inspiration!
Nat said…
sweet happy card, love your style :) !!!!
Kathy Martin said…
Suzi put a smile on my face this morning! :)
Lesley said…
Love her face!!! Your colouring is amazing, Alice and I love how you used the sketch! SO cute! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!
Rose said…
super cuteness :)
i love your take on the sketch!!!
thanks for joining us on STS :)
Gretchen said…
Super cute as always Alice.
Sarah Gough said…
This is awesome, love your colouring!
So cute! Great coloring and I love how you added the banners on top!

Popular Posts