You Are My Favorite

Happy Monday, my friends! =) Here is a card that I made for CAS(E) this sketch #79. First is the sketch.


Here is my card.


I thought that I'd play with my June card kit from Simon Says Stamp this time. These yummy patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Now & Then Mildred 6x6 Paper Pad was perfect!


After layering and gluing the patterned paper strips together, I die cut the sentiment right on the panel and used the negative of the die cut. And there is no stamping on this card!!!

That's all for now. Have a fabulous day, my friends! =)

Thanks so for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (red) Bazzill
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
accents: (mint, grey, pink, coral, gold glitter enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
dies: (love you, heart speech bubble) Simon Says Stamp
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

mgoll88 said…
Looks wonderfull, great work!

LG
Michaela
Shelly said…
Absolutely, SWEET! Love all the paper and colors!
judkajudi said…
Love it ... and no stamping!!
Dotty Jo said…
Great card - what a fabby colour combo! Jo x
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so pretty & fun! I love your fabulous take on the sketch!
Deb said…
Simply awesome!!!
Taunya Butler said…
I am totally loving this rake on the cas sketch! what great composition and eye for detail on this card!! Love that speech bubble with the heart punched out - just overall love it!!!
Maureen Merritt said…
This is fab, love your use of negative space. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this Sketch!
donna mikasa said…
You pretty much nailed the sketch, Alice! Love the papers you used!

Popular Posts