2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's Sketch 57

Hello, my friends! I can't believe it's been six months and this is my last project as a DT member for 2 Sketches 4 You. Here is Laura's fabulous Sketch #57:

Here is my project:

The sponsor this week is My Favorite Things. I used the fabulous You Take the Cake digital stamp as my focal image.

I also used the Baby Bump 3x3 Box template to make the adorable gift box.

The patterned paper that I used is from a digital kit called Happy Hearts available at The Digichick. It's a really pretty and feminine kit.

I love that the template includes the liners (one each for the lid and the bottom) and the decorative panels outside the box. I used plain printer paper for the liners. I am very happy how this turned out and I am sure I will try more templates from My Favorite Things in the future! =)

It's been a wonderful experience working with Kazan and Laura. They are both so sweet to work with and so supportive. Big thanks again to Kazan and Laura for this opportunity. =)

Hope you will get the chance to play along with us this week. You can find out all the details at 2 Sketches 4 You.


Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Classic Solar White
digital stamp & template: My Favorite Things
digital kit: Happy Hearts by Brenda & Nicole at The Digichick
sentiment stamp, ribbon, button: Papertrey Ink
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
pearls: Recollections
corner rounder: EK Success
Copics used:
skin: E01, E00, E000
dress: R85, R83, R81, Y38, Y35, Y32
cake: E35, E34, E31, R24, R22, RV42, YR18, YR15, YR12

Comments

BabyBokChoy said…
Wow, last project already ? sniff sniff... but we know you will be doing other amazing projects! Love your use of this MFT set, gorgeous coloring as always.
Barbara said…
What a beautiful card and gift box Alice! I love the happy colours and your colouring is incredible!
Kelly Booth said…
THIS rocks!!! Totally ADORABLE....LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
Virginia L. said…
You do this sketch with such a different twist!! Love it, Alice!
Tenia Nelson said…
I love this set!!!!
Kryssi said…
very sweet and cute project, alice.. amazing work always here!
Tiffany Ervin said…
This is so very sweet and congrats to you for your DT term, you made them proud, I just know it!
Jodi Collins said…
LOVE these Alice! Your coloring is GORGEOUS and I love the pearls under the sentiment!
Anita Rex said…
And what a wonderful 6 months it has been! Love you cards, that pp is the perfect choice!
Karen B. said…
oh does that mean you are leaving? Great six months! Love today's combo, the colors and designs...
Courtney K said…
alice you totally take the cake -- love this project as always.
Lisa Hjulberg said…
I can't believe it's been six months either! Wow, does time fly or what? I've thoroughly enjoyed every one of your very unique takes on their sketches. You know I'm your #1 Fan!!!
Tasha said…
Alice this is so elegant and sophisticated and looks beautifully made
love tasha xx
Monika Reeck said…
very lovely Alice....hugs

Popular Posts