Blog Hop for Paula!

Paula, our dear friend from the Hero Arts Flickr group, her baby girl was born in June 4th after a difficult pregnancy. A few of us decided to throw her a virtual party for a little celebration. Congratulations, Paula! And welcome to the world, Lilly Bug! =)

If you came here from Dawn's blog, you are on the right track. If not, you can go to Deborah's blog and start the hop from there!

Here is the baby project that I made for Paula and her baby:

I used the Boxed Lunch template from My Time Made Easy. All papers and elements are from Boutique Cute Dolls's Wishes and Dreams digital kit.

I didn't know the baby's gender while I was working on this project, so I chose to make a gender neutral project.

Here is the card to go with it:

I just adore that cloud background and the cute little lamb! =)

Here is a look of the lunch box when it's opened. I put a little onesie in it along with the card.

Maybe this lunch box could help you distract Lilly Bug when you need 5 or 10 minute stamp time? =)

I didn't forget about Paula and Paula's older daughter Em. Here is the card for Em:

And this one is for Paula:

I am so happy for you and for your family, Paula! =) Hope you all are doing well and are enjoying your time together!

It's time to send you to the next blog. Your next stop is the talented Donna! I am sure she will have something amazing and fun for you!

Just in case you got lost or any of the links were broken, you can go to Deborah's blog for the master hopping list!

Have fun Hopping! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: Neenah Classic Solar White
digital kit: Wishes and Dreams by Boutique Cute Dolls at Digiscrappers Brasil
lunch box template: My Time Made Easy
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink
brads: Close To My Heart
scallop border die: Papertrey Ink
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
crochet thread: DMC

Comments

Agata said…
Wow!!! What an enormous project! Excellent! Love it all, especially the "fur" you sentiment! Good job!
Karen B. said…
What an absolutely blessed gift! The Baby project makes me smile from ear to ear and the other cards are perfect as well.
Fika said…
Hi Alice.. this is SUPER FANTASTIC lunch box, and you made my jaw dropped, literally!! The sheep and the bear are too cute and the font is just perfect! Love the cutie cat in pink card for Em!! O my my Alice.. you're so talented, kuddos for you!
Diane Jaquay said…
Your projects are fabulous Alice, and it's so sweet of you gals to support your friend like this :)
Oh wow Alice, what an amazing project and card you made for little Lilly! The lunchbox is such a wonderful idea for packaging a gift and all the details are brilliant! Love the adorable cards you made for Em and Paula too!
~amy~ said…
YIPES....chock full of cuteness today Alice!!!
Unknown said…
Alice, you never fail to amaze me! What a lovely project!!!
Tyggereye said…
Okay Alice that is the single most cutest baby project I've ever seen EVER!! You might as well never make another baby project ever cause this is it!! I LURVE it!! I would totally be teary eyed if I was her. great projects.
Anonymous said…
so precious! she will love your gift presentation!!! wonderful cards Alice!
Pam Going Postal
Sarah J Moerman said…
Fabulous projects, Alice! All so beautiful!
Chark said…
so darn cute! You did a fav job on these!
donna mikasa said…
Oh, my word! Paula will love this!! Amazing, amazing cards and projects!
Lin said…
Alice, these are wonderful - Paula must have been thrilled! How very sweet of you!
CupcakieHelen said…
Alice you are a very talented lady, what a great idea of the lunchbox and cards! Paula is going to absolutely love this! Hugz!
Dawn T said…
Alice - this is just stunning, I'm sure Paula will love it. How thoughtful to make Em a card too.
Wow, Alice - what beautiful cards and such a fabulous box too! That will be treasured I'm sure!
One Scrappy Gal said…
What a darling kit! I love that you sent the "big sister" a special card too!
Lucille K said…
Oh Alice, I just love your work, you always make the sweetest cards and projects and this lunch box is at the top. Wonderful of you to make a card for Em too :)
Pajalu said…
Alice what can I say............your wonderful creations just amaze me. These gifts are fantastic in real life. I adore them all. Em loves her card too :D she keeps telling us it's Tom (although he's ginger - so not sure what that is about lol). Thank you so much xoxoxoxoxo
Ellie said…
AHHHH I can't take it!!!! THIS IS SOOO FREAKING CUTTTE!! sorry for yelling but that's what I did over here when I saw this. OH how sweet is this! {heart} it!! :)
Arlene said…
Such adorable cards! Love the little box and the wonderful images.

I know Paula was thrilled.
Monika Reeck said…
what an adorable project dear...oh wooow...Love love love this....you are so talented and creative woman I ever known...hugs
Suzanne C said…
These are adorable! What lovely cards for paula and the girls!
Unknown said…
WOW WOW WOW such fab cards, and that lunch box! Oh my gosh that is adorable, Paula will Love that.
Tasha said…
Wow the keepsake box is stunning, such beautiful colours and beautifully finished. I love the cards what stamps did you use for the kitty and fish card?
love tasha xx
ivy said…
what a great box you made! and you are so thoughtful to not let big sis feel left out by making her a card also! you are so sweet!
Dotty Jo said…
Just back from two weeks in Greece so I'm late to the party but better late than never as they say!
Your cards are just gorgeous Alice and I am sure Paula, Em and Lilly Bug were thrilled! Jo x
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Awwwwwww!!!! You rock Alice!!! One treat after another here... and how thoughtful to make a special card for everyone!

Popular Posts