Thinking of You

Hello~ Hello~~ Hope your week is off to a great start! =) Here is a card that I made for Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #118. Here is the sketch.


Here is my take on it.


This is such a versatile sketch and I think I'll be using it over and over again! Thanks for the fabulous sketch and all the inspiration, Chupa! If you haven't visited her blog, you MUST GO! She is so amazingly talented! =)


The digital image that I used is called Thinking of You from Whiff of Joy. Miss Maya and her pal is printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size. And yes, there is a piece of cat hair on the card. I didn't notice it until I was editing the photos. I guess someone REALLY wanted to get into the picture… =)


The patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine 6x6 Petite Paper Pack. The speech bubble border, hearts and hello dies along with the sentiment from Hooties set are from Paper Smooches.

That's all for now. Have a happy day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Whiff of Joy
clear stamp: (sentiment) Paper Smooches
patterned paper: Lawn Fawn
dye ink: (Black) Simon Says Stamp
accents: (Glossy Accents, Rock Candy Distress Stickles) Ranger Industries
dies: (hello, speech bubble border, hearts)  Paper Smooches
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E53
jeans: BG49, BG57, BG45, BG53
t-shirt: R37, R35, R22, R32
kitty: YR18, YR07, YR04, YR02, R20
socks: Y18, Y08, Y06
letter: E42, E41, E40, YR04, YR02
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Lauren Colless said…
I added sooooo much Lawn Fawn stuff to my wish list after your last few delicious creations! Love the colours of this card, so happy and vibrant!
Amy Johnson said…
Great take on the sketch!
Marilyn said…
This is just the cutest image! Love your wonderfully designed and colored cards...they are a joy!!
Petti said…
Gorgeous colouring and great design! (as usual) :)
mgoll88 said…
sooo sweet, looks fantastic!

LG
Michaela
Jeni said…
Alice, your coloring is always amazing. I just love your shading. Such an adorable card. ~jeni :)
Shona Chambers said…
This is absolutely adorable! I LOVE the image and you coloured it perfectly. This is definitely a winning card to me!!! Its funny, I find the odd dog hair on my cards after I've taken the photo too. I have two golden retrievers, so you can imagine their fur is EVERYWHERE!
Lisa Lara said…
This is pure magic Alice.
Kathy Martin said…
Your kitty cat cards always make me purrrrrrrrr! ;)
Rea' said…
So cute ( as usual) , I love your cards, always such cute details !
Wonderfully amazing!!!!
You make my heart sing!! Amazing card, you've got such an unmistakable style which I adore... thank you for your kind words too, I'm blushing!

Popular Posts