Make a Wish

Hi ya, all! More homework bombardment! =) Another striped background for Watercolor for Card Makers Online Card Classes.


I love making those stripe backgrounds! It's therapeutical! =)


Here is the first layer of the stripes. After this dried completely, I added more color washes in-between the stripes for the layered look.


The fabulous script sentiment and stars are from Mama Elephant's Make a Wish set. After stamping, I traced them with my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen for a little sparkle.

That's all for now. Have happy day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamps: Mama Elephant
dye ink: (Black) Simon Says Stamp
color medium: (watercolor) Sakura
accents: (sequins)
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Deepti said…
I love this technique and ur cards design :)
Shelly said…
Simply, beautiful! Love the watercolor and colors you chose!
Super fun! Lovely soft colours!

Deanne :)
Celeste Goff said…
Such a cute card! I love the watercolored background!
mgoll88 said…
Looks fantastisc, wonderfull colours

LG
Michaela

Popular Posts