Beep Boop Birthday

Hello, all! Here is a card that I made for CAS(E) this sketch #81. First is the sketch.


It's a combined challenge this time, but I only used the sketch for my card.


I inked up the super cute and fun Beep Boop Birthday set from Lawn Fawn. Mr. Robot is stamped then cut with matching die and colored with Copic markers.


The patterned paper is from Be Different 6x6 paper pad by Fancy Pants. I created the background using the little accessary stamps from the Beep Boop Birthday set and the sentiment is stamped on a piece of vellum overlay.

That's all for now. Have a amazing day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Lawn Fawn
patterned paper: Fancy Pants
dye inks: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Black) Simon Says Stamp, (Tide Pool) Hero Arts, (Summer Sunrise) Papertrey Ink
pigment ink: (Mojito, Smoke) Mama Elephant
color medium: Copic
accents: (orange, teal, green enamel dots) My Mind's Eye, (mini staples) Ranger Industries
dies: (robot) Lawn Fawn, (flag) Papertrey Ink
tools: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (Tiny Attacher) Ranger Industries
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/4"

Comments

Unknown said…
This is such a cute card! I love that little robot!Your a lady after my own heart with that vellum! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!
Jeni said…
Super Cute Alice! ~jeni :)
Shelly said…
Sooo CUTE and sweet! Love!
mgoll88 said…
Great cardcreation,perfect mans card

LG
Michaela
donna mikasa said…
So cute! LOVE how you made your own patterned paper and used tiny staples to attach the two banners together!
Rea' said…
So very cute!!
Celeste Goff said…
What a sweet little card! I love the vellum overlay on the fishtail banner!
Chrissy Larson said…
This is SO adorable. I love LOVE the staples on the tag!

Popular Posts