Rosie at the Perfect Spot

Hello, all! Here is a watercolored card with stamps from Purple Onion Designs.


To be honest, I am not super happy with the coloring on this one, but decided to make it into a card anyway. =)


I stamped the darling Rosie first, masked her then stamped The Perfect Spot over her to create the scene. Rosie is color with watercolor pencils and the rest of the scene is colored with watercolor. I couldn't remember how many times I went over the grassy hill to try and make it look more "natural," I have such respect for anyone that can do watercolor well.


Of course I had to let the image itself be the center of attention, so just a few pieces of Japanese washi tape and enamel dots to finish the card. The sentiment is from A Beautiful Day Sentiments Set.

That's it for now. For more inspirations using stamps from Purple Onion Designs, please visit Purple Onion Designs Blog! =)

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
rubber stamps: Purple Onion Designs
archival ink: (Coffee) Ranger Industries
color medium: (watercolor) Sakura
accents: (pink, blue, lime enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
stickers: (pink stripes, pink butterflies, yellow/blue dots, sliver/blue/neon pink stripes Japanese washi tape) mt Kamoi
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Shelly said…
Ooooh, this is too cute! Love it!
mgoll88 said…
very sweet creation, looks fantastic

LG
Michaela
Clare said…
To be honest, I don't think I've seen a card from you yet that doesn't have absolutely fantastic coloring on it. ;) My younger sister (a new Copic enthusiast) is pretty much in awe of your coloring (as I am I!) Love this sweet scene!
Unknown said…
Today, I appointment your website and afterwards account your blog i apprehend that it is absolute informative. I'm awful afflicted to see the absolute assets getting offered by your site.
Gold & silver chain by the inch
~amy~ said…
Rosie is absolutely fun! I love your card Alice!
Have a great weekend!

Popular Posts