hybrid tulips..

This is my first hybrid card using one of Hero Art's free digital kits that were released a few days ago. You can find them at Two Peas in a Bucket.

I used the Friendship Definition brush to create the background on the light green/moss cardstock. The Sketch Tulips kit is my favorite, I love the hand-drawn image and the spring-y coloring. After resizing it, I stamped them side-by-side.

I really had fun playing with those digital kits. Hopefully I can finish the project that I am working on and post it tomorrow if all goes well!

Materials:
cardstocks, patterned paper, ribbon: Papertrey Ink
stamp: Hero Arts
digikit: Hero Arts Digital
pearls: Michaels
ink: VersaFine

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

donna mikasa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
donna mikasa said…
Hi Alice! I had a typo earlier and decided to rewrite my comment! Sorry! Love how you used two digi images to make a long card and your blog header is so cute! So original!
Virginia L. said…
I love this hybrid card you designed! So fun and creative! I'm still trying to figure out how to make one when I have some time. Love your blog, Aice!
Mabel said…
Love how did use the digital kit! I need them! fabulous card!

Popular Posts