tags, tags, tags!


It's all about tags this week at Hero Arts Blog's weekly challenge. I made these birthday favor bags + tags for the challenge. While I was coloring the cute cupcake images with my markers, I was really hoping I had an orange one or a shade of it... Just think orange will probably make it more interesting color-wise.
I hand-drew the confetti on the blue and yellow pps from American Crafts since I don't have any confetti stamps and really wanted to have a background for the cupcakes. These tags are not big, it's just that the paper bags are small. They are made of standard card size envelopes (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") that you can get from office supply stores, so they are about 4 1/8 inches high, 3 1/2 inches wide and the depth is almost 1 inch. The tags are about 2 1/2 inches. I just used Spellbinders Nestabilites Blossom dies for those.

A bonus photo of a lovely squirrel eating with my party favors!! We went and fed some of our super-best squirrelly friends and one of them just had to come and check out my creations... and of course the peanuts.

Materials:
stamps: Hero Arts
card stock: Papertrey Ink
patterned papers: American Crafts
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilites Blossom
punch: Stampin' Up
ink: VersaFine
markers: Copic, Prismacolor

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

That squirrel photo is priceless, Alice!
Laura said…
How did I miss these tags on the Flickr site? Wonderful! LOVE the photo with the squirrel!
Tomo H. said…
Hi, Alice! Lovely creation! And cute squirrel!!!
He/she left you a comment on these lovely bags with tags??? ;)
cashemere said…
Hi!!!
I love it so much!
I`m gonna try to do it for me!
Kisses from Brasil!

Débora

Popular Posts