Curly Bird

Hello, all! Here is a card that I made using stamps from Purple Onion Designs.


I used Curly Bird and Build-a-Banner set to create the little scene.


I just thought that it would be fun for the bird to carry one end of the banner. =) I chose to paper piece the images. The patterned paper that I used is from Dwell 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

That's it for now. Have a fabulous day, my friends! =)





Thanks for stopping by!




supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamps: (Curly Bird, Build-a-Banner) Purple Onion Designs
clear stamps: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
accents: (pink button) Papertrey Ink, (pearls) Recollections
fiber: (burlap string) May Arts
die: (scallop border) Papertrey Ink
tools: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (Corner Chomper) We R Memory Keepers
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections, (sewing machine)
card size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Comments

Maria Therese said…
Very cute sweetie! Love the colors and so cute with the little heart and button on the bird ♥
yyam said…
Awww...this is sooo cute!
donna mikasa said…
How fun to make Curly Bird hold the banner! Love the sweet papers you used, too!
Susie said…
AAawww, how very sweet and adorable.
Cheri said…
Adorable card. I like the baby soft colors.
Deirdre said…
Another stunner Alice.
Arabella said…
This is adorable Alice! I love the paper piecing!

Arabella
~amy~ said…
darling baby card!!!
Lin said…
Sweet! Love your design and the soft baby colors!
Brenda said…
After seeing this card I am so tempted to get this bird and the others from POD, they are just the cutest design!
Jodi Collins said…
This is SO super sweet Alice!!!
BabyBokChoy said…
Super uber adorable Alice, tweet tweet birdie :)
Brandi said…
Awww... this is so tweet! Heehee ~ I crack myself up! :)
one of the cutest I have ever come across ..superb ! Just brilliant :)
love
Kalindi
http://craftingaberrigines.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Ooow, Alice, I llllove yesterdays card and I also llllooooove today's card!!!! So cute!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja
Tiffany Ervin said…
Very, very sweet colors, Alice! This is so precious!
Shirley N said…
Really love this Alice, so sweet!!!
Janetcraft said…
Tweet Tweet...cutie!!!
Anita Rex said…
Hi my crafty friend! I love this! Great design, fantastic papers and the bird holding the wire is sooo sweet!
Geraldine said…
So cute, love the bird and the banner, best wishes.
Karen B. said…
Oh this is delightful! I really enjoy the colors and the patterns.
1LuvnMama said…
That's a great idea Alice for the bird to be holding one end of the banner! I'm so happy each time I visit your blog . . . your creations always puts a smile on my face! :)
Stamping Cafe said…
Aw... how sweet is this card, Alice! Love the soft color combo and the paper pieced bird with the banners, super sweet card! Hugs!!
Helle said…
soooo sweet! great colors, and love the paperpiecing!
Kathy Martin said…
Curly bird is just too tweet....love him in polka dots!
farmhouse-story said…
oh, my, alice, but this is so darling!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Alice this is so cute... it is a design that could be used for a variety of special wishes!
Dotty Jo said…
Tweet as can be! Jo x
sunghee said…
what a sweet and delightful card!
Virginia L. said…
SWEET SWEET card!! Love this to bits!

Popular Posts