The Punpkin Patch

Hello, my friends! Here is a card that I made for Super Sketch #106 over at the PWCO Blog.


Mmmm.... ok, another "posted too late" card, but you gotta love those little guys in their costumes! =)


This image is called The Pumpkin Patch and it's stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock. After coloring it with Copic markers, the image is cut and embossed using a Classic Squares Large die. Three of the corners are then rounded and the piece is matted with a piece of patterned paper before I stitched the layers together.


The patterned paper is from Mischievous 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye and the sentiment comes with this stamp.

That's it for now. Hope you have a lovely day! =)





Thanks for stopping by!


PS. Purple Onion Designs is having a Holiday Sale. Use discount code HOL2011 to receive 25% off ALL STAMPS!! Including the fabulous new releases here! Sale ends Sunday, December 11th.


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft, white) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamps: PaperWorks Co.
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
coloring medium: Copic
accents: (orange, brow buttons) Papertrey Ink
die: Spellbinders
tools: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (Corner Chomper) We R Memory Keepers, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
card size: 5 1/2" x 4"

Comments

itsallrosi said…
this is so cute, Alice!

and I really think I need to power shop this Purple Onion sale. love their stamps!
OMW Alice this is so adorable!!!
I love all the beautiful colours and the papers look stunning!
Love it.
Mel. xxx
Karen B. said…
Oh Alice these are just adorable. You bring characters to life each and every time you color.
Jodi Collins said…
OMG! This is GORGEOUS Alice! STUNNING coloring and this image could NOT be cuter!!
Dotty Jo said…
Never too late for such cuteness, Jo x
Sanne said…
How cute is this.......? Too cute ;) Love it Alice!
Geraldine said…
Too cute, love the image.
claudia said…
Wow what a cute card!
xoxoxo
Claudia
Sparkplug17 said…
This is just adorable!
Tracey said…
How absolutely adorable!! I love this card!
dstandard said…
The images and your card are just too cute!
Danni said…
This is just too adorable for words!
alexandra s.m. said…
Oh My Alice! I'm just melting for these little guys!
So so adorable!
Beautifully done!

Thank you ~
This is so sweet! I love the image and your coloring is fabulous! You always amaze me with your talent!
June Nelson said…
Super card Alice and I love your colouring xxx
Kathy Martin said…
Adorable image! Love the sentiment along with the pennant flags!
Renee V said…
Oh my gosh this is gorgeous!! The coloring is absolute perfection, and that Mischevious pp is my fave of all Halloween papers this year! Thanks for the eye candy!!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Very sweet, Alice! And no worries, my boy wants Halloween all year long. lol!
Anonymous said…
Love this image and your coloring is just fab.
Heidi Brawley said…
AWE this is very Adorable!!!!

Popular Posts