Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Forest Whimsy

Hiya, all! =) Here is a card that I made using lovely stamps from Paper Smooches.


I adore this gnome from Forest Whimsy set and had lots of fun coloring him! =)


Mr. Gnome, mushrooms and clouds were stamped on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then fussy cut out.


The sentiment is also from the Forest Whimsy set. I punched a couple of grass strips from cardstock to built this very simple scene. Hope you likey! =)

That's all for now. Don't forget to check out the May challenge over at Inspiration Journal here and enter for a chance to win 50 Emporium Dollar to use in the Inspiration Emporium Store! You can also use discount code wonderland at check out to receive 10% off your entire order when you shop at Inspiration Emporium! =)

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Aqua Mist, New Leaf, white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Paper Smooches
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
coloring medium: Copic
fiber: (white crochet thread) DMC
accent: (yellow button) Papertrey Ink
tool: (grass punch) Martha Stewart Crafts
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

21 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

Adorable card Alice and superb colouring as always.
Hugs
Jane

Sue - bearhouse said...

Fabulous card Alice. I love the fun image and amazing colouring.
Sue xx

Gretchen said...

This is very sweet. I love how you coloured his beard.

Merry said...

He is so cool. Love his beard and the way you added the button.

Hanneke said...

What a sweet card Alice! I love your coloring, especially the beard looks great. Hugs, Hanneke

~amy~ said...

soooooo fun.

Shirley N said...

So cute Alice (big smile here)!

Danni said...

How cute and fun!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

This card totally makes me smile. He's so cute. Terrific as always Alice!

Sparkle Smith said...

So adorable! I love the scene!

Carla S. said...

This is so adorable, Alice! Fantastic coloring of the cute image!

Virginia L. said...

AMAZING coloring, Alice! I love the color contrast of the gnome and background! That added button is so fun and whimsical!

yyam said...

Beautiful colouring Alice! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh My! So much goodness here again dear Alice! precious image that you have taken to a whole new level thanks to your incredible coloring, shading and fussy cutting!

Thank you~

Sandy said...

Hey Alice - I love this little guy - I am sure he lives in my wood someplace!
Sandy

Shelly said...

Oh, this is too cute!! :) Once again, your coloring skills AMAZE me!! ;)

Nat said...

Hi Alice, lovin this sweet card. the added grey details in his beard looks awesome. totally charming design!!! :)

Laura B. said...

Your coloring is so fantastic!!!

~ Jo ~ said...

Alice this card is soooo stinkin adorable! Very cute, colorful and different from your normal style. I love it! Have a wonderful weekend and if you can, please email me. I want to ask you something. =)
Joann6274@gmail.com Thanks hun!
Hugs
Jo
xox

Rose said...

he is so cute!!! and i love how you colored his beard, looks so real :)
happy friday

maria f. said...

Jerome - I love that little guy. Just love your blue sky behind him.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive