Critters in Costume + So Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving Eve, my friends! Have you started cooking? We won't have our Thanksgiving dinner with friends until Friday, but we already started cooking. Okay, hubby started and I'd help whenever I am needed. =) I thought I'll try out the Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge this time.


I know that Critters in Costume is a Halloween set, but this bunny (I think?) in pumpkin image is perfect for a thank you card, don't you think? =)


The bunny in pumpkin from Critters in Costume set and the pumpkins from So Thankful set are stamped on Rustic White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then fussy cut out.


I die cut a few leaves from Stitched Leaves die set with kraft cardstock then inked them with Tea Dye Distress ink before coating them with Rock Candy Distress Stickles. The sentiment is from So Thankful set.

That's all from me. Have a beautiful day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Lawn Fawn
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Tea Dye Distress Ink) Ranger Industries
accents: (green, yellow sequins) Lawn Fawn, (Rock Candy Distress Stickles) Ranger Industries
dies: (leaves) Lawn Fawn
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Bunny: E35, E33, E31, E30, R20
pumpkins: E09, YR09, YR07, YR04, E59, E57, E55, E43, E42, E41, E40
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Adriana said…
So beautiful! Love your cards!
Virginia L. said…
SO cute! The inking and colors are perfect, Alice! Wish you and Eric a very Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble gobble!
That is so, so cute!
Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends in the USA!
Michelle x
donna mikasa said…
Oh, so cute! It's a winner to me! Wishing you and E a Happy Thanksgiving! Pumpkin mochi on the menu?
Unknown said…
I am loving this card! The leaves look like cookies you could eat! lol
Unknown said…
Congratulations, Alice!!

Popular Posts