Santa Peace

Happy Sunday, my friends! Hope you are having a lovely weekend! =) Here is a card that I made using a super fun image from my talented friend Jane.


You can find Santa Peace at Jane's Doodles along with other fabulous clear photopolymer and digital stamps. Or you can find them at Simon Says Stamp, too!


Mr. Santa Peace is printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then fuzzy cut out. You can kind of tell that he is a cool one, huh? =)


I really just want Mr. Santa Peace to be the focal point, so I kept the background pretty simple. I cut out a few snowflakes then covered them with Rock Candy Distress Stickles before adhering them to the card front. To make the paper pieced die cut sentiment, I cut patterned paper into thin strips then glued them down on a piece of thin cardstock before die cutting.

That's it for now. For more inspiration using Jane's Doodles stamps, please visit Jane's Doodles Blog! =)

Have a peaceful day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, white) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Jane's Doodles
patterned paper: Echo Park
accent: (Rock Candy Distress Stickles) Ranger Industries
dies: (snowflakes) Paper Smooches, (peace) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000
hair: C1, C00, 0
outfit: C3, C1, C00, 0, W9, W7, W5, R37, R17, R14
mug: YG17, YG23, YG03, E59
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Alanna said…
Your card is just darling.
Nathalie said…
I just love your card.
missmacymay said…
This is an absolutely wonderful christmas card, I am going to pin this on as many boards as I can. I just love this idea for christmas. Thanks so much Alice. Happy Holidays.
Jane said…
Awesome as always Alice
Hugs
Jane
Julie said…
Fab design, Alice! Hugs, Juliex
Really, really cute, Jamie!
mgoll88 said…
Very ncie creatioN!

LG
Michaela

Popular Posts