CAS(E) This Sketch #126

This is my second post of the day. Please click here to see my post for My Favorite Things + Simple Stories. Thanks! =)

Hi ya, all! =) It's Friday Eve and you know there is a new sketch up over at CAS(E) This Sketch! Here is this week's sketch.


Here is my take on it.


So I flipped the sketch upside down to fit my farm. =)


Mr. Horse, Miss Chick and Mr. Hay are from My Favorite Things' The Whole Herd set. They are die cut then stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink and colored with Copic markers.


The patterned paper is from Dear Lizzy Day Dreamer 6x6 Paper Pad by American Crafts and the sentient is included in the The Whole Herd set.

That's all from me. Don't forget to find out what my talented teammates created for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at CAS(E) This Sketch! =)

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (The Whole Herd) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Dear Lizzy Day Dreamer 6x6 Paper Pad) American Crafts
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Chocolate Brown) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
dies: (The Whole Herd, Barn, Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Mr. Horse: E99, E35, E33, E53, R22, E97, E95, E29, E39, E17, E15
Miss Chick: Y38, Y18, Y08, Y13, R20
Mr. Hay: E33, E53, E21, E51
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 1/4"

Comments

SonjaK said…
What a clever take on the sketch! And your coloring is once again fantastic. Thanks for being so inspiring!
Shelly said…
Oh, my! How CUTE is this?!!...LOVE it!
Leigh Penner said…
This is such a fabulous scene! Great take on the sketch!
~amy~ said…
Super FUN Alice!

Popular Posts