My Favorite Things + Simple Stories Take 2


Happy Friday, all! =) I have one more card combining My Favorite Things and Simple Stories goodies to share with you today!


I absolutely adore the ray of sunshine paper included in the Summer Vibes collection. You can find a smaller version of it in the Summer Vibes 12x12 Collection Kit (2x2 & 6x6 Elements sheet) and the size is just perfect for the Coffee Cup sleeve.


The sentiment stamp is from Perk Up set and I once again used a journaling card from Happy SN@P! Pack as backdrop.


I'd love to link this up to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, but I think I am an hour early. =) Still, hope you can join the fun!

Also, don't forget to visit MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog for more inspiration and find out how you can win some awesome prizes! =)

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: (Perk Up) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Summer Vibes journaling card, Happy SN@P! Pack) Simple Stories
hybrid ink: Black Licorice
fiber: (sewing thread) Coats
accents: (enamel dots) Simple Stories, (paper doily)
die: (Coffee Up) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 1/8"

Comments

Carolina F. said…
Beautiful and fun card. Love the coffee cup is so adorable Alice.
Miriam Prantner said…
Great card! perfect use of those papers, love the doily!

Popular Posts