Uptown Girl Opal the Optimist

This is my second post of the day. Please click here to see my post for My Favorite Things + Simple Stories Take 2. Thanks! =)

Hi ya, all! It's also Ballarific Friday time and here is my card for this week's challenge!


The challenge this week is to use any Big Words sentiments, easy peasy! =)


I colored up the beautiful Uptown Girl Opal the Optimist for my card. She is stamped on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I had to add some Glossy Accents to the wine bottle and wine glass for some fun textures! =)


The patterned paper is from Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy 6x6 Paper Pad by American Crafts and the sentiment that I used is Ridiculously Brilliant.

That's all from me. Don't forget to visit Stamping Bella Blog to see what the design team and participants created for this challenge and find out the challenge theme for next week! =)

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (True Black, white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: (Uptown Girl Opal the Optimist) Stamping Bella
patterned paper: (Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy 6x6 Paper Pad) American Crafts
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye, (Glossy Accents) Ranger Industries
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E19, E09, E07, E17
dress: R89, R85, RV34, R83, R81, T8, T6, T4, YG17, YG25
heels: R85, RV34, R83
wine: R59, R39, R56, C1, C00, 0
wine bottle: E51, E50, YR30, E89, E87, E84
ground/shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 3/8"

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
A gorgeous card! I'm planning to ink-up Opal again myself this weekend as she's a perfect image for my friends birthday, Jo x
Shari said…
What a great card. I love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing.
Celeste Goff said…
I never cease to be amazed at your awesome abilities with a Copic marker! This card is awesome!
Shirley N said…
Gorgeous coloring Alice! Love!!!

Popular Posts