CAS(E) This Sketch #148

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for Neat & Tangled November release sneak peek: Happy Holidays. Thanks! =)

Hello, all! =) There is also a new challenge up over at CAS(E) This Sketch! First is this week's sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch.


I absolutely adore this little penguin! =)


Mr. Penguin and fire are from My Favorite Things' brand spanking new Toasty Greetings set. They are stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink then colored with Copic markers.


The background is created using the Snowfall stencil and modeling paste and the sentiment is included in the Toasty Greetings set.

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created using this sketch and see all the challenge details over at CAS(E) This Sketch! =)

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!


suplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (Toasty Greetings) My Favorite Things
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Chocolate Brown) My Favorite Things
accent: (light modeling paste) Liquitex
stencil: (Snow Fall) My Favorite Things
die: (Pierced Traditional Tag STAX) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Mr. Penguin: W1, W00, 0, RV0000, Y18, Y08, T8, T6, T4
hat: Y38, Y18, Y08, R27, R17, R14, R22
scarf: R27, R17, R14, R22
marshmallow skewer: E29, E39, E33, E51, E50
rocks: W9, W7, W5
fire: Y18, Y08, Y06,  YR68, Y38
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 3 1/4" x 5"

Comments

Leigh Penner said…
Fabulous take on the sketch, Alice, as always! You are so amazing how you colour -- I'm in awe of you!
Teresa Doyle said…
Oh my goodness Alice I LOVE this card! Super cute! You did a fantastic job on it. Had to pin it! LOL
karen h said…
Your coloring is amazing! Love the paste background!
ММММММММММ какая красивая открытка!!! Такой милый пингвин! Очень красиво!

Popular Posts