First of all, gather up all the supplies! You will need:
- Cardstock for stamping, die cutting and for finishing the card.
- Stamps of your choice. I am using the beautiful Doily Fun for my card.
- Sentiment dies of your choice. I picked the "thank you" words from the All You set.
- Ink pads of your choice. I am using the yummy Odacious Orange and Captivating Coral today.
- Washi tape to help tack thing down. And the Chevron Prints Washi Tape being so wide really has its perks for this project! =)
- Embellishments to finish your card. I didn't end up using the twines, but you never know!
- And of course, a die cutting machine! =)
Bloom Tool, carefully take the die cut thank word out before moving on to the "you" word. Remember to take the "thank" word out here or it will be fused with the tape after die cutting the word "you." Trust me! Ask me how I know! =)
With the pretty doily and matching card base, I didn't think it need any more embellishment. =)
I hope you will get the chance to give this fun technique a try!
For more inspirations using stamps and dies from Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection by Richard Garay, please visit Richard Garay Blog! =)
Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection by Richard Garay Products:
Doily Fun Stamp
All You Etched Dies
Odacious Orange Ink Pad
Captivating Coral Ink Pad
Chevron Prints Washi Tape
Fun Stampers Journey Products:
Whip Cream Cardstock
Watermelon Fusion Cardstock
Journey Platinum Machine
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"