Monday, November 9, 2015

My Friend

Hello, my friends! =) I am sharing a card set made using some lovely Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection by Richard Garay!


The RG Make Amazing Team was challenged to use any products from the Celebra'tions Collection to create a card set or stationary set.


I decided to use the beautiful My Friend set to make a set of three cards. I have to say, these flowers are so versatile!


All you need to do is swapping out the colors and you can easily make a set of coordinated cards!


The sentiment is included in the My Friend set.

That's all I have for now. For more inspirations using products from Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection by Richard Garay, please visit Richard Garay Blog! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
Spellbinders Celebra'tions by Richard Garay products:
My Friend Stamp Set
Luscious Lime Ink Pad
Odacious Orange Ink Pad
Sea Spray Ink Pad
Captivating Coral Ink Pad
Pixie Play Ink Pad

Fun Stampers Journey products:
Butter Cream Cardstock
Watermelon Fusion Cardstock
Orange Creamsicle Cardstock
Journey Glaze
Journey Foam Squares
card size: 3 3/8" x 5 1/8"

4 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous card

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving that organic flower!

Mariana Grigsby said...

very pretty!

Rosy Newlun said...

Lovely collection of cards, CAS and so beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive