June Krafty Peeks Day 4

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #105. Thanks! =)

Hello! It's Day 4 of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps June Preview. We are excited to introduce two new stamp illustrators to KK this month and today we are showcasing the debut set from Thais Narciso for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! =)


Thais' new set is called You Know Who! and if you like owls, you are going to love this set! =)


I colored up this cute girl owl on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock with Copic markers then trimmed the piece to size.


The patterned paper is from Snippet 6x6 Paper Pad by Studio Calico and the sentiment comes with the You Know WHOO! set.

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
patterned paper: Studio Calico
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
accents: (orange, yellow, blue enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
stickers: (coral stripes, yellow/red/blue stripes Japanese washi tape) Kamoi Kakoshi
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
owl: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, Y19
tree branch: E59 E57, E55, YG17, YG07, Y19
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

LauraEva said…
Love, LOVE this card!!!
Dawn said…
I'm not usually fond of a lot of "white" but this is very cute!!
Julie said…
Hi Alice - this is indeed a 'Hoot' - such a fan of your style but can I do it? NO! Hugs, Juliexx
Rachel V said…
Love this CAS card! Beautiful!
Love the one dimension! The owl is perfect!
Unknown said…
Love it! CAS, washi tape, and an owl! Three of my favorite things!!!
Unknown said…
beautiful card! love the simple clean look!
Kathi said…
What a fabulous CAS card!

I love how you colored that super-cute owl and I love how you used the Washi tape.

BTW, your tabby is precious!
Nikki said…
Awe this is so sweet love your CAS design
Di said…
Fabulous CAS card. Love how you've added just little "pops" of color to the card.
Anonymous said…
Simply adorable!! :D
Very cute card!! I'm loving this new stamp set!!
alexandra s.m. said…
She's adorable Alice!
Thanks for sharing~
Vivi Casale said…
wow, how stunning! I LOVE YOUR CARDS ALICE!!
Heather said…
I love your style!!! Your card is perfect!!! Love it!!!
Chris W said…
The owl is darling - I love this card!
Larissa Heskett said…
OMG!! I am LOVING this New Stamp Set and you have really made it SHINE with your CUTE Card!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)
Nat said…
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darla said…
Sweet owl and nice card.
~ Jo ~ said…
Soooo cute! I love owls and this one is colored beautifully! you should stop by my blog and link up my Funday Friday challenge with this one!

Hugs,
Jo

Popular Posts