Let's Get Trendy Now! 3

Happy Monday, my friends! =) I am thrilled to be party of Let's Get Trendy Now! 3 workshop! Today's trend is NEON and here is what I came up with.


It's neon/florescent glitters!! =)


I used Scor-Tape in different widths to create the pattern. You can find a couple of tips over at Let's Get Trendy Now! 3. =)


The sentiment is from Bling set by Mama elephant. I added Diamond Stickles to the word "shine" for more sparkle. If it's worth doing it's worth overdoing, right? =)

That's all from me. Don't forget to check back at Let's Get Trendy Now! 3 for more neon samples and also for more trends and inspiration for the next few days! =)

Have a sparkling day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: Mama Elephant
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
accents: (florescent glitters) Martha Stewart Crafts, (Diamond Stickles) Ranger Industries
other: (double sided tapes) Scor-Tape
card size: 5 1/2" x 4"

Comments

Nat said…
hi Alice :) love the neon glitter, its really cool and so is your design!! love this :)
Miae said…
Very hip card! Great neon example for Let's Get Trendy :)
Erum Tasneem said…
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! It looks absolutely fantabulous!
xo
Erum
Virginia L. said…
Bright and cheery--perfect neon card, Alice!
donna mikasa said…
Such a fabulous card, Alice! LOVE the neon, love the bling!
~ Jo ~ said…
This is an incredible card Alice! I love the neon colors together and I love that sentiment!

Hugs,
Jo
xox
Unknown said…
This is so FUN, Alice! Love the look of neon glitter!
~amy~ said…
yahoooo Alice! Love your fun Neon card!
Jinny Newlin said…
Those glitter strips are FANTASTIC, Alice! Love this to bits!
Shahrul Niza said…
Hi, Alice :). Clever idea to use neon glitter tapes!!. It helps a messy crafter like me :). Stunning card. HUGS.
SUPER fun design, Alice!! I LOE the neon glitter with the gray--I must open up my glittered pack!


ps... THANK YOU so much for leaving some love on the Virtual Smooches blog for my videos during the month of May!! You made my day!! THANK YOU <3
Sandy said…
Well I would say that you definitely are trendy you clever lady!!
Sandy
Amy Johnson said…
Such a fun and colorful out! neon is definitely very in!
This is an absolute stunner! So innovative!!!
Angi Barrs said…
This is fabulous Alice. I love the sparkle and shine!
alexandra s.m. said…
What a great idea!
Love your card Alice!
Thank You~
yyam said…
Neon + glitter = winning combo!

This is amazing Alice! Thank you for being a guest designer at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.
Clare said…
Love it! The pattern you created is awesome, and I just love all the brightness of it!
Rose said…
now this is serious neon girl :)
Taheerah said…
So cool!!! My Gallery Idol card for last year was a bit like this! Love the neon glitters!

Popular Posts