Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect Challenge



Happy Monday, all! =) It's time for a new challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog.


This week is a new Picture Perfect challenge. Here is my take on it.


I was inspired by the crayons and the tilted placement and took it for a little spin. =)


All stamps are from I Heart Art set. The wood part of the easel is colored with Copic markers. I also added a couple of paint splatters on the card base for a little interest.

That's all from me. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members came up with for this challenge. Here are the links:
Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: Paper Smooches
dye inks: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Lavender Moon, Summer Sunrise, Spring Rain, Simply Chartreuse) Papertrey Ink
coloring medium: Copic
die: (notebook page) Paper Smooches
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Virginia L. said…
What a UBER creative take on the challenge! I love the use of note card diecut and stamps! Thanks for the inspiration, Alice!
Kara Lynne said…
Love your pencils perfectly framing that easel! Fun card, Alice!
alexandra s.m. said…
excellent take Alice!
Love it!!
Petti said…
What a great take on the inspiration pic!
GOOOOOOODNESS, Alice! I just love this card! I love how you were inspired by the diag crayons! I LOVE the splatters behind the die--- love the colorful crayons-- LOVE LOVE LOVE it all:) You rocked this photo inspiration!
~amy~ said…
ooooohhhhh....I love it!
yyam said…
Really cool design.
Larissa Heskett said…
I LOVE this FUN card!! Such a NEAT Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Popular Posts