Baby Fairy Butterfly

Hello, my friends! =) Here is a card that I made using a lovely image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


I may have had too much fun coloirng her wings here. =)


This image is called Baby Fairy Butterfly and she is printed on PTI's Rustic White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from My Girl 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

That's all I have. For more inspiration using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog! =)

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
dey ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
accents: (blue, yellow, red enamel dots) My Mind's Eye, (Diamond Stickles) Ranger Industries
stickers: (multi color Japanese washi tape) Kamoi Kakoshi
die: (scallop border) Memory Box
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: C9, C7, C5, C3
wings: Y26, Y21, Y11, BG05, BG02, BG01, B000, RV29, RV25, RV23, YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02
jumper: YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02
flower: YG17, YG07, YR07, YR02, Y21, Y11
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Sherry Eckblad said…
Absolutely beautiful and I love how you colored her wings. Your coloring skills always amaze me.
Amy Johnson said…
Such a sweet image and card.
Deepti said…
Lovely :) great coloring
Kara Lynne said…
I love those wings coming off the card, Alice. She's beautifully colored, and love that dp too!
Tenia Nelson said…
This card made me smile!! I just LURVE it, girl!!
mgoll88 said…
What an lovely image, looks very wonderfull!

LG
Michaela
Adriana said…
Wow, love it! Beautiful!!!
debby4000 said…
Oh WOW this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby
Shirley N said…
So cute Alice and her wings are beautiful!
Sandy said…
Beautifully done Sugar - I love this sweet little fairy and the way her wing comes off the card!
sandy
Joyce said…
This is super cute.
Jocelyn Olson said…
The coloring is fantastic (as always)! The way you made the wings is super cool.
Kate said…
This is so sweet! Your colouring is amazing! I especially like how you've done the wings.
HOLY COW-- that coloring is amazing! You amaze me with your style and talent! You can do it ALLLLLLLLLLLL! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)


ps... THANK YOU so much for leaving love on the Virtual Smooches blog during the month of June!! I love sharing my videos-- and I love that you enjoy watching them:) THANK YOU!!!!!!!! HUGS!
Nat said…
your style is unique and beautiful! love this :)

Popular Posts