Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect Challenge


Happy Monday, my friends! =) It's time for a new Picture Perfect challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog. Here is this week's inspiration photo.


Here is my interpretation.


I love the beautiful setting sun and the color contrast in the photo and used them as my inspiration. I did tone one tone stamping on the card base using images from Reflections set.


For the "sun" part, I die cut a piece of watercolor paper using a Hexalongs die, scribbled a couple of colors from Inktense Blocks then added water with a aqua brush. The sentiment is from Sentiment Sampler set.

That's all from me. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members came up with for this challenge. Here are the links:
Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
specialty paper: (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamps: Paper Smooches
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
dye ink: (True Black) Papertrey Ink
coloring medium: (Inktense Blocks) Derwent
die: (Hexalong) Paper Smooches
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Virginia L. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virginia L. said…
Amazing take on the inspiration photo!! Love the color contrast!Beautiful inking, Alice!
Pajalu said…
Alice what a great take on that inspiration photo. I love the leaves, they remind me of Hawaii, which ties in with the photo. Very nice card
~amy~ said…
Thanks for the inspiration...I love what you've done!
Wida said…
this is so elegant!! what a great idea...my kangaroo card is so amateur now! want to trade?!?!?! ;)
I absolutely love love love your take on this photo, Alice! I LOVE the way you stamped on that black cardstock (I can never get mine to look this good!)!!! LOVE your coloring for the hexagon-- FABBBBBBBBBB x1000! You nailed it;)
Rose said…
stunning!!!!!
alexandra s.m. said…
ooooooh....so pretty!
TFS~

Popular Posts