Mama Elephant July Stampede!


Hi and welcome to Mama Elephant July Stampede! If you arrived from Cheiron Brandon's Blog, you are on the right track. If not, you can start the hop from Mama Elephant Blog. All new July stamps are available starting NOW in the Mama Elephant Store and we are celebrating it with a blog Hop! We have some very talented ladies guest designing for us this month and you wouldn't want to miss any stop of the hop! Without further ado, here is my card for the Stampede.


I chose to play with the fabulous Lights Out set for the hop. There are just so many possibilities with this set and this one layer card was really fun to make! =)


After stamping the light bubbles and sentiment, I added a little shimmer on the bubbles with ZIG Wink of Stella Glitter Clear brush tip marker. I really like the subtle shine! =)

That's all from me. It's time to send you to Mariana Grigsby's Blog Don't forget to leave comments along the way, Mama Elephant is giving away 3 gift certificates worth $20.00 each to 3 lucky people! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. Winners will be announced on the blog on the last Stamp Highlight day.

Here is how to win (leave a separate comment for each):
1. Leave a comment on this blog post.
2. Become a follower of Mama Elephant Blog.
3. Like/share us on Facebook.
4. Follow/tweet us on Twitter.

Have fun hopping and good luck! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


suplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: Mama Elephant
dye inks: (Berry Sorbet, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise, Scarlet Jewel) Papertrey Ink, (Soft Granite) Hero Arts
accent: (glitter pen) ZIG
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

I am just loving that sentiment! The stars inside the bulbs are perfect with it. I love one-layer cards; so cute! :)
What a great colorful card...love PTI inks! Love this stamp set!
Mariana Grigsby said…
I love your CAS card for today's stampede, Alice!
Tenia Nelson said…
This card ROCKS, girl!!! :)
Audrey said…
Oh I just love those stars inside the lightbulb! So cute!!
Laurie said…
Oh gosh, the creations with these new releases are all WONDERFUL! Makes me want 'em all! ;)
Jennifer Grace said…
This is my favourite set from this release, and I love your line-up of different coloured bulbs! x
Lea Lawson said…
This is so cute! Love the colors!
conil said…
Beautifully designed card.
Great colors. Nice work!
grace said…
Great card!! I like how simple and cute it is~
Miriam Prantner said…
Great CAS card! Love the colors and the shimmer!
Miriam Prantner said…
I already follow the ME blog
Miriam Prantner said…
And I already like ME on FB, shared about the stampede there too
Miriam Prantner said…
And I already follow on twitter and tweeted: https://twitter.com/MiriamPrantner/status/356789593711968256
Samantha Mann said…
so so so cute!!
you make one layer cards look so easy!! :) ha ha!!
love those light bulbs and the way you added the glitter with that brush pen is so smart!! what a beautiful creation!
Deepti said…
And I think you are brilliant in making this card, looks amazing :)
Torrie said…
Fantastic card!
Amy Johnson said…
Such a cute and fun CAS card!
Lindsay said…
I love this Alice! Great CAS card!
This is beautiful! Absolutely ADORE this color combo!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
Rose said…
love the lights girl :)
LOOOOOOOOOVE these Alice! I LOVE the colors and the design-- FAB! You always amaze me:)
Unknown said…
Such a cute card!
Maureen said…
Fantastic card - I really love this set!!
wow love this! I am so excited about this stamp set!
Sue D said…
Very cute--I like the colors of the light bulbs.
Sue D said…
I am a ME blog follower.
Liliana said…
This is my favorite stamp set, love the light bulbs! Super cute card, thanks for sharing!!
Nat said…
clean, fresh design. these bulbs are fun!!
I wondered why the dots in the bases of the lightbulbs looked so shiny! What a neat finishing touch. The phrases in that set are so lovely.
I follow/like the ME facebook page
Unknown said…
I love the images you put inside the light bulbs...so pretty!
Michelle said…
Gorgeous, Alice! This set is my favourite from the release, and you've used it beautifully!
Elena said…
Alice, you are brilliant! I LOVE your card!
Unknown said…
Love the look of this card!
Unknown said…
Following on bloglovin'.
Unknown said…
Following on twitter.
~ Jo ~ said…
I am just loving this card! Love that sentiment!

Hugs,
Jo
xox
Giorgia Rossini said…
great colorful card, thanks for iinspiration
Michele Duffy said…
And I think your card is brilliant!
{VICKI} said…
i already follow
karenelr said…
Oh, I just love your lightbulbs!! Fantastic card! I love how you went off the edge a bit, too!
karenelr said…
I am a ME blog follower!
karenelr said…
I am also a ME FB follower!
Sabrina said…
Fabulous card!!
Amy Kolling said…
LOVE LOVE your lightbulb card Alice!!!
Amy Kolling said…
I follow the ME blog!
Amy Kolling said…
I follow ME on FB!
Amy Kolling said…
I tweeted on Twitter!
donna mikasa said…
Your card.....is brilliant! And so are you!
Cristine said…
I think this card is awesome! This stamp set is so versatile! Thanks for sharing!
Cristine said…
Already a blog follower!
Cristine said…
Already a fb follower!
LEG Studios said…
Love your card and your boy, Jamie, looks like a real sweetheart! :) Would you give his little chin a scratch from me?
yyam said…
Nicely done! Love the subtle glitter!
lostinpaper said…
Stunning Alice! But then your cards are always an inspiration!
Janis said…
Love how the white space really makes your colorful images shine!!!
<3 J
Janis said…
I trudge and plod along, but even elephants can kick up their heels sometimes.....that happens to me because I see such wonderful creations following ME by email!! :)~
<3 J
Kavitha Vadhri said…
great card with those lightsout stamp set.

Popular Posts