Eleanor

Hello all! I am back, but this post is pre-scheduled when I was in Taiwan since I figured that I'd probably need some time to get over the jet lag. =) I don't know if you remember this card or not, but I also entered the Krafty Guest Contest with it and I was picked!! YAY! Big thanks, Kimmie! =) Here is the announcement and I am sharing another card made using one of the fab images from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.


I know, I know... This is a summer image, but I finally got the chance to make it into a card before I left. =)


This delightful girl is Eleanor. She is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then cut out.


The patterned paper is from Stella and Rose Gertie 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

That's all for now. I'll be helping Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps with their December previews and challenges with all the Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests and I am thrilled to be working with this amazing group of crafters/artists, hope you are as excited as I am! =)





Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (kraft, white) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: (Eleanor) Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
clear stamp: (sentiment) Hero Arts
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
accents: (yellow, pink buttons) Papertrey Ink
dies: (cloud, scallop border) Papertrey Ink
tools: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (decorative scissors) Fiskars, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E53
dress: Y19, Y15, Y13, Y11, R22, R20, R11, R01
hat (?): R22, R20, R11, YG63, YG23, YG21, Y38, Y35, Y32
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

yyam said…
Awww....so sweet! Love the mix of papers! :)
itsallrosi said…
she's really cute. congrats!

hope you had a nice trip, too!
Amy Johnson said…
Such a cute card! I love the sentiment on the patterned paper cloud!
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous card Alice, what a welcome splash of sunshine on such a dull day! Jo x
Wow what a lovely card, the colours are gorgeous!!
Wonderful to gaze at :)
Love, Mel. xxx
~amy~ said…
such a fun card Alice!!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
All the fun and bright colors on this make me happy! I'm already thinking of Spring!
BabyBokChoy said…
LOVE the bits of yellow!! and YAY for using a summery image, I'm already sick of winter and I have 5 months to go yet!
alexandra s.m. said…
What a beautiful card Alice!
Love it!!
June Nelson said…
This is gorgeous and thanks for the sun we have horrible weather her at the moment xxxx
farmhouse-story said…
congrats, alice! such a cute image and card:)
Kathy Martin said…
You ROCK! This is an amazing card! Love the sentiment in the cloud and the scalloped edges on your hills!
Kelly Booth said…
She is Adorable Alice...you will Rock the Kraftin Kimmie images...Hugs!!
sunghee said…
Congrats! Not only your coloring is great, but your cutting skill is awesome, too! wow!

Popular Posts