Mixed Drinks

Hello, my friends! Hope you are doing well. Here is a card that I made using a set of new stamps from Purple Onion Designs.


Cocktail, any one? =) This is such a wonderful set for party invitations and celebrations.  I am thinking about Long Island Iced Tea, Appletini and Pina colada here. These images and more are from Mixed Drinks set illustrated by Michelle Clement.


I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to help me position the images on the places that I wanted. I tell ya, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig is one of the best tools that I purchased. It saves time on positioning the images. I use it even when I am stamping with clear stamps. The cocktails are stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from Sidewalks 8x8 Paper Pad by October Afternoon. The sentiment comes with this stamp set.

That's all I have for now. Please visit this post to see what the other design team members created using the newly released stamps. Also, don't forget to check out all the new releases from Purple Onion Designs here.





Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!




supplies:
cardstock: (kraft, white) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamps: Purple Onion Designs
patterned paper: October Afternoon
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
coloring medium: Coppice
fiber: (baker's twine) The Twinery
die: (scallops border) Papertrey Ink
tools: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (Corner Chomper) We R Memory Keepers, (sewing machine)
other: (foam squares) Recollections
card size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Comments

itsallrosi said…
those look yummy!

I'll be right over :)

Great card with the new releases!
Maria Therese said…
pretty card sweetie :)
Karen B. said…
Alice, this is so much fun! The patterned paper is a perfect choice.
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE this....Those drinks look YUMMY!!! Hugs....
Beate said…
What a fun image and card!
Hugs and smiles
~amy~ said…
such a fun card Alice!
Courtney K said…
love those fruity drinks! and i agree - the stamp-a-ma-jig is one of my top 5 tools.
Brandi said…
This is cute! Love the shading on the red drink ~ it looks like you could pick it up and take a sip. :)
Tiffany Ervin said…
Very festive card, what a perfect set of drinks! Beautiful coloring!
Kathy Martin said…
Awesome card! LOVE those adorable little cocktails! Makes me want one! I had a very busy week completely rehauling my office and tonight it looks great. A toast would be fitting! ;)
Cheri said…
Your card is so happy. The pp colors are perfect. Your coloring is always the best! Hope your dad is doing better.
yyam said…
Awesome coloring! Cheers! :)
June Nelson said…
OOh save obe for me, they look lovely, great card too xxxx
debby4000 said…
Love your fabulous card Alice.
luv
Debby
farmhouse-story said…
this card screams have fun! love it, alice!
Amy Johnson said…
What a cute and fun card!
Julie C. said…
Love those cocktail drinks and the bright colours. Nice card, Alice!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Here is a toast to you Alice.... adorable card!
BabyBokChoy said…
Here's to you on this adorable card! bottoms up!
alexandra s.m. said…
Love your card Alice and it has so much dimension!

Thanks!!
Niki Estes said…
Awesome card, Alice! I love the CAS design that really lets your amazing coloring shine!
Emily Leiphart said…
This is beautiful, Alice! Those drinks look so good.

Popular Posts